Operation IDA - Repairing our Foundation

I'm reasonably sure that OO is still missing some commodities on the 10% threshold so won't be autocompleted when Beyond hits, but I might be mistaken on that.

Either way I expect IDA to continue it's repair efforts for the time being.

Maybe time to think about the next station to fix then.
OO will always have its supporters and get fixed so maybe a set of criteria to pick another.

1. What can the station supply? Will getting that station back up help repairs for the rest.
2. Station services. Outfitting has always been a bit limited out in the Pleiades - anything better than cruddy will help if it comes back online.
3. Bubble proximity. The Long Range requirements will be a lot easier for the stations nearer the bubble.
4. More?

Numbers update for The Oracle:

Aluminium 100% COMPLETE
Auto-Fabricators 100% COMPLETE
Beryllium 100% COMPLETE
Copper 100% COMPLETE
Emergency Power Cells 100% COMPLETE
Energy Grid Assembly 100% COMPLETE
Gallium 100% COMPLETE
Indium 100% COMPLETE
Insulating Membrane 100% COMPLETE
Lithium 100% COMPLETE
Natural Fabrics 100% COMPLETE
Polymers 100% COMPLETE
Power Converter 100% COMPLETE
Superconductors 100% COMPLETE
Titanium 100% COMPLETE

0 (0)

next milestone 0 (0)

:D

Greetings CMDRs,

Today is a great day as we reached our first goal of repairing The Oracle. A criminal gang has been discovered hoarding and selling the supplies on the black market. As part of the bust, huge quantities of repair equipment was found and handed over to the maintenance teams who have worked double time to bring the station to 100%.
This was the first damaged to be attacked by the Thargoids and it is the first station to be repaired by Operation Ida. Let this station be a beacon of hope for the people living in the Pleiades Nebula for they can now know that they're not forgotten.

I'd like to thank all those CMDRs that collectively worked to repair The Oracle - especially I'd like to thank the Hutton Orbital Truckers who not only hauled large amounts of commodities but also spread the word for Operation Ida and supported us with their knowledge about the universe in general. And I'd like to thank Obsidian Ant for spreading the word as well.
But there are many other player groups that supported us additionally, e. g. the 77th FSD, the Federal Democratic Command, R3D and Third Independent Fleet.
And all of this wouldn't have been possible without the support of the coordinators Ninj, Relix Typhon, Darth Dev, Bigmaec, Killshooter and weakspleen .

Our next goal is to repair a Refinery station and the coordinators decided to repair Malthus Terminal next as further Refinery supplies should boost the repair progress for other stations:

I hope for continuous support of all our CMDRs out there! Happy hauling and fly safe
CMDR Fett_Li

Last edited:
Yes, but only after I had breakfast - finished :D

Numbers for Malthus Terminal

Indium 2% 309,380 (0)
Gallium 0% 66,833 (0)
Tantalum 42% 15,153 (0)
Lithium 0% 25,818 (0)
Titanium 0% 25,647 (0)
Copper 0% 25,636 (0)
Aluminium 7% 23,732 (0)
Synthetic Fabrics 0% 232,884 (0)
Superconductors 0% 87,567 (0)
Water Purifiers 0% 27,663 (0)
Computer Components 0% 53,670 (0)
Auto-Fabricators 2% 24,988 (0)
CMM Composite 2% 27,243 (0)
Insulating Membrane 0% 26,402 (0)
Natural Fabrics 5% 28,273 (0)

691,509 691,509 0

next milestone 600,000 (-91,509)

We start fresh [up]

Trading priorities - Malthus Terminal - Pleiades Sector HR-W d1-41

What to buy and where to find it:

Local Commodity focus

Indium, Lithium, Tantalum, Titanium, Copper, Aluminium --> Oort Orbital - Pleiades Sector KC-V c2-4
Superconductors, Synthetic Fabrics --> Darnielle's Progress - Maia (Planetary/Surface Base)
Auto-Fabricators --> Donar's Oak - Pleiades Sector IR-W d1-55 & Blackmount Habitation - HIP 17692 (Planetary/Surface Base - Beware of the gravity here!)
Water Purifiers --> Corrigan Terminal - Pleiades Sector HR-W d1-74
Computer Components --> Alcazar's Hope - Merope (Planetary/Surface Base)

(You are also welcome to bring other commodities as you see fit that are still required for repairs.)

Mid-range option

Arnason Works (Planetary Landing) - Ngobe This base has: Indium & Gallium At 187.68 ly away from Malthus Terminal you will need a fuel scoop.

Long Distance Focus

Insulating Membrane --> Acharya Station, Corte-Real City and Vries Port. These are all in the Tiangchi system
Natural Fabrics --> Friend Terminal - Mitnahas & Padalka Market - HIP 20237

CMM Composite

This gets it's own heading. It is spread all over the place, with maximum quantities of 200-300 at any place. This will be the toughest commodity to bring in!
https://eddb.io/commodity/283

Thank you for all your efforts. Awesome work commanders o7

Last edited:
Wow! Thanks for the update :), a bit annoying that Fdev cut TOs figure far below what we delivered :rolleyes:, anyway good to hear it's up & running :cool:.
Next! :D

Re Indium & Lithium @ Oort, unless the update has reset supplies, Oort was virtually depleted of these metals on Monday.

Factabulous
Like you posted, it was to 10% of the original 2.4 figure! ;)

Dammit,

I wish I'd checked this thread before going onto Lave Radio last night, I mentioned the IDA a little but I didn't know if the Oracle had completed. Never mind, time to move the T9 onto Malthus Terminal.

Well done everyone.

Colin

Tantalum completed :), it was showing 98% & 405t left, & I've just sold 430t there (Malthus).
All the rest are under 10% atm.

[edit] Although ~1/2 hr later, & it's still not showing up....... showing 366 left atm.
Indium is selling at a loss :( (bought from Oort).

......Tantalum now showing as completed :).

Last edited:

Indium 2% 307,578 (-1,802)
Gallium 3% 64,850 (-1,983)
Tantalum 100% COMPLETE (-15,153)
Lithium 10% 23,032 (-2,786)
Titanium 13% 22,310 (-3,337)
Copper 0% 25,635 (0)
Aluminium 17% 21,237 (-2,495)
Synthetic Fabrics 0% 232,293 (-591)
Superconductors 1% 86,561 (-1,006)
Water Purifiers 8% 25,486 (-2,177)
Computer Components 9% 48,817 (-4,853)
Auto-Fabricators 7% 23,876 (-1,112)
CMM Composite 6% 26,137 (-1,106)
Insulating Membrane 15% 22,400 (-4,002)
Natural Fabrics 8% 27,473 (-800)

650,107 (-41,402)

next milestone 600,000 (-50,107)

Trading priorities - Malthus Terminal - Pleiades Sector HR-W d1-41

What to buy and where to find it:

Local Commodity focus

Indium, Lithium, Titanium, Copper, Aluminium --> Oort Orbital - Pleiades Sector KC-V c2-4
Superconductors, Synthetic Fabrics, Galium --> Darnielle's Progress - Maia (Planetary/Surface Base)
Auto-Fabricators --> Donar's Oak - Pleiades Sector IR-W d1-55 & Blackmount Habitation - HIP 17692 (Planetary/Surface Base - Beware of the gravity here!)
Water Purifiers --> Corrigan Terminal - Pleiades Sector HR-W d1-74
Computer Components --> Alcazar's Hope - Merope (Planetary/Surface Base)

(You are also welcome to bring other commodities as you see fit that are still required for repairs.)

Mid-range option

Arnason Works (Planetary Landing) - Ngobe This base has: Indium & Gallium At 187.68 ly away from Malthus Terminal you will need a fuel scoop.

Long Distance Focus

Insulating Membrane --> Acharya Station, Corte-Real City and Vries Port. These are all in the Tiangchi system
Natural Fabrics --> Gardner Hub - Bhagutsuk & Bethke Ring - Werapana

CMM Composite

This gets it's own heading. It is spread all over the place, with maximum quantities of 200-300 at any place. This will be the toughest commodity to bring in!
https://eddb.io/commodity/283

Extra note. Maintain safe speed at all times. The system authorities are still slightly suicidal and fly like they stole their ships. If you get a fine at a station under repair... you can't pay it off because of contacts being disabled. Due to the new Crime and Punishment system you won't be able to hand your cargo in either and will then have to travel back to another station where contacts are available! You have been warned!!

Thank you for all your efforts. Awesome work commanders o7

Last edited:
If The Oracle and Obsidian Orbital get a status change to fully repaired today, they can start providing supplies to fix the other stations. Will be interesting to see when the 'tick' happens later this day.

Yeah that'd be cool, particularly as Indium is virtually depleted at Oort (& was selling at a loss to Malthus last night).

Thanks for the stats Big maec [up]
I got a fine from Malthus, as on my way out I got barged over by cmdr in another Anaconda, caused me to slam to a halt on the edge of the slot! :p. No harm done, other than the struggle to get back through landed me a 300 cr fine, but I pad that off at Oort.

Greetings CMDRs,

Today is a great day as we reached our first goal of repairing The Oracle. A criminal gang has been discovered hoarding and selling the supplies on the black market. As part of the bust, huge quantities of repair equipment was found and handed over to the maintenance teams who have worked double time to bring the station to 100%.
This was the first damaged to be attacked by the Thargoids and it is the first station to be repaired by Operation Ida. Let this station be a beacon of hope for the people living in the Pleiades Nebula for they can now know that they're not forgotten.

I'd like to thank all those CMDRs that collectively worked to repair The Oracle - especially I'd like to thank the Hutton Orbital Truckers who not only hauled large amounts of commodities but also spread the word for Operation Ida and supported us with their knowledge about the universe in general. And I'd like to thank Obsidian Ant for spreading the word as well.
But there are many other player groups that supported us additionally, e. g. the 77th FSD, the Federal Democratic Command, R3D and Third Independent Fleet.
And all of this wouldn't have been possible without the support of the coordinators Ninj, Relix Typhon, Darth Dev, Bigmaec, Killshooter and weakspleen .

Our next goal is to repair a Refinery station and the coordinators decided to repair Malthus Terminal next as further Refinery supplies should boost the repair progress for other stations:

I hope for continuous support of all our CMDRs out there! Happy hauling and fly safe
CMDR Fett_Li

Congrats everyone, that's awesome work :)

If The Oracle and Obsidian Orbital get a status change to fully repaired today, they can start providing supplies to fix the other stations. Will be interesting to see when the 'tick' happens later this day.

After Thursday morning maintenance, The Oracle is back up and running with no important chunks missing on the outside anymore. High Tech commodities are available for sale.

I guess if repairs for Obsidian Orbital are completed in the next day or 2, it won't be up and running until the following Thursday.

After i upgraded my Chieftain drives at Prof. Palins base this morning i went to The Oracle station to check her out. She looks all pretty! Great job guys!

Too bad The Oracle doesnt have a shipyard. I would have moved my Pleiades fleet there.

Indium 4% 303,289 (-4,289)
Gallium 8% 61,262 (-3,588)
Tantalum 100% COMPLETE
Lithium 33% 17,248 (-5,784)
Titanium 31% 17,539 (-4,771)
Copper 15% 21,674 (-3,961)
Aluminium 38% 15,854 (-5,383)
Synthetic Fabrics 1% 229,605 (-2,688)
Superconductors 8% 80,383 (-6,178)
Water Purifiers 9% 25,002 (-484)
Computer Components 12% 47,265 (-1,552)
Auto-Fabricators 16% 21,424 (-2,452)
CMM Composite 9% 25,417 (-720)
Insulating Membrane 23% 20,426 (-1,974)
Natural Fabrics 13% 25,965 (-1,508)

Overall: 912,353 (-45,332)

Bigmaec is on Chief Beef duty this morning or something, so with his agreement I was happy to post the official figures for today.

Some great moves on the metals, and we're almost at the next milestone despite those Guardian distractions this week. Well done everyone.

Last edited:
@millstonebarn:

Thx for helping me out during my vacation at the guardian ruins :D

@Louis Calvert:

Awesome bulletin!

Back
Top Bottom