Panther Clipper, Cheezy Please

I would want it to only be able to fit turrets, and have insanely wide convergence on the edge of the cockpit display when using those turrets in forward fire.

It would be good if they released it as an articulated ship that you had to decouple, land one half on a large landing pad, and then land the other half using holo me

That ship can jump away after 10 seconds (if it accepted the interdiction), so that is all the time you get to cripple it.
Looks like a case of "I caught it but what do I do now?"

Apply FSD disruptors, shield killer torps and shredding the drives to milk the cow.
But anyway, i still wonder why it isn't in allready, the design looked way better than the T-10 Garbagecan.

My problem is, I don't want it to be another, bigger Type-9. A box-shaped ship that is carefully engineered to barely fit through the mailslot and on a large pad. That'd be boring. My ideal Pather Clipper is so big that it can't fit in those things and therefore requires new gameplay to interact with stations.

My problem is, I don't want it to be another, bigger Type-9. A box-shaped ship that is carefully engineered to barely fit through the mailslot and on a large pad. That'd be boring. My ideal Pather Clipper is so big that it can't fit in those things and therefore requires new gameplay to interact with stations.

Like being the only large ship, that is fit to dock at outposts aswell,
due to the new mechanic?
That'd at least make it stand out and an interesting idea for
"4 finger discount at the megaships".

Articulated would be great. You'd have to carefully boost away at such speeds that don't ram the trailer into the back wall of the station or burn out its front view, and drivers would have to learn turning I supercruise such that they don't mess up the interaction of the momentum change of the back end, and the Fitzgerald contraction on the coupling - we would need HGV tests before we could own one.

Top Bottom