IMPORTANT: Party in the Park - Planet Coaster Alpha Weekend!

And i have one more question, when the game will have premiere i will have the same problems or you will fix it and its only alpha problem?

Sorry to ask a dumb question. I got an email inviting me to Party in the Park. I redeemed the Code, but Planet Coaster Alpha looks just the same in Steam as before. What am I supposed to be looking for?

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
Sorry to ask a dumb question. I got an email inviting me to Party in the Park. I redeemed the Code, but Planet Coaster Alpha looks just the same in Steam as before. What am I supposed to be looking for?

You already have Alpha access so there's nothing to look for aside from the new "Planet Coaster" entry in your Steam Library which you'll need when the Beta rolls around.

Frontier could have probably done with sending out separate emails to the Alpha customers to avoid confusion. ;)

Guys, i still cant run the game :'( i tried everything you told me and nothing changes :(

Weird question, but do you use the Firefox browser? Whenever I have Firefox running with this game, I've had issues with the game crashing. Pre-Alpha 3, running the 2 together would actually reset my PC without warning. With ALpha 3, the game now just crashes out. If i make sure Firefox isn't running, I don't have this issue.

Anyone else miss the weekend event due to hurricane Matthew?

I was without power for four days and if the mess that the hurricane did was not enough, I did not get to try and play during the weekend. Super sad! I was super looking forward to it, and took off work too.

Any chance for another weekend preview play or chance to play besides the beta in november for those who have the Steam thrill seeker edition?

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
As it currently stands, the next opportunity for Thrillseeker owners to play Planet Coaster is the beta which starts early November 2016. No exact date yet. [sad]

Weird question, but do you use the Firefox browser? Whenever I have Firefox running with this game, I've had issues with the game crashing. Pre-Alpha 3, running the 2 together would actually reset my PC without warning. With ALpha 3, the game now just crashes out. If i make sure Firefox isn't running, I don't have this issue.

This happened to me too with large parks. I ended up turning off the Steam Overlay which dramatically reduced the chances but it would still happen. Seems like they don't get along!

Top Bottom