IMPORTANT: Party in the Park - Planet Coaster Alpha Weekend!

after a number of attempts of restarting steam and then using the planet coaster Alpha it appears to be no different

The game is no different than before if that is what you are referring to, the weekend event is the same alpha 3 build as before. If you can't get the game to download then post a screenshot of what you are seeing.

Last edited:
I am having issues also.. Downloaded the alpha and when I click play, my status changes to Planet Coaster Alpha and then the game doesn't launch and my status goes back to online.. Anyone else having the same issue?

I am having issues also.. Downloaded the alpha and when I click play, my status changes to Planet Coaster Alpha and then the game doesn't launch and my status goes back to online.. Anyone else having the same issue?

Does your computer meet the minimum requirements and are your drivers up to date?

i have the same issue nothing changed in game and steam downloaded 0 mb....

That's working as intended, there has been no game update.

Last edited:
so what is new in this his weekend ? its the same content no new rides or sum ?

As I said above there is no update for existing alpha players, and no new content. The event is just a chance for those who have not purchased the alpha to have a shot at playing it.

@Burnsy - I have the same problem as you. My game is "working" then "synchronizing" and then its turning off and its all in a few seconds

Mine wasn't launching after install. I narrowed it down to an install error with Microsoft Visual C++ 2015.. I had to do windows updates and then repair on those and now the game is launching.

@Harbringer - If i try to run game from files not from steam i have an error, it says that i dont have some kind of .dll file on my comuter, i know windows 10 has it but i dont like it so much and i hope i can stay with 8.1 to run Planet Coaster.

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
If you're getting missing dll file errors it's most likely related to the Universal C Runtime/Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable. You need to install this and then try installing this afterwards. If you get any messages stating that the update does not apply then try running System File Checker and then try installing again.

Last edited:
I cant install files :/ its saying something like this: " this component dont have to be installed on this computer" *something like this beacouse i dont know how to exactly translate it to english.

Top Bottom