I'll throw it out there....would be nice to have one done in the far far far distant land of Australia perhaps?
Faneuil Hall is well worth visiting. A brick building designed and built by a wealthy Frenchman as a gift to the city in 1742. It was where public meetings were held, including those that gave rise to "No Taxation without Representation !" and ultimately the American Revolution.Greetings, Commanders!
It's been a while since we last got together at PAX and we've been itching for another opportunity to hang out together! Well, good news! We're back for another amazing Frontier Meet up at PAX East! This is a great chance to come enjoy some food, drinks and have a little fun with the Frontier community! It's going to be a fantastic event and we can't wait to see you there!
Here's everything you need to know about the meet up:
Date: 28 March 2019
Where: Hard Rock Cafe - Faneuil Hall (Boston USA)
When: 20:00 - 00:00 (EST)
To join in the fun all you have to do is sign up and request your tickets via our Google Form here.
We'll email you as soon as we can once you have filled in the form. If you need more tickets or have any questions please contact us at email@example.com with the subject line 'Frontier Community Meet PAX East 2019'. You're also welcome to post any questions you might have in the thread below.
- When you've done that you just need to sit tight and wait for the community team to respond and confirm your reserved tickets, please note tickets are on a first come, first served basis.
- The confirmed tickets will come in the form of an Eventbrite invitation and you will need to confirm the Eventbrite invitation in order to attend the event.
- The tickets will give you all the details of the event.
- All tickets are free but please be aware that you will need to be over 21 to be allowed into the venue.
- You can reserve up to two tickets per person.
- The tickets are for the Frontier Community even only, tickets are not associated with entry to PAX East.
We look forward to seeing many of you there!
Well, what announcements can we talk about if they are on Twitter and post pictures of Star Wars instead of working on a forum?Completly agree. The complete lack of any sort of roadmap or updates for 2019 has been deafening. Lets just hope they have something to announce.
Faneuil Hall was very run down when I last visited. I had just left Vault 111 though...Faneuil Hall is well worth visiting. A brick building designed and built by a wealthy Frenchman as a gift to the city in 1742. It was where public meetings were held, including those that gave rise to "No Taxation without Representation !" and ultimately the American Revolution.
I received my US citizenship there. Sadly, I am now a long long way from Boston.