Performance Issues

I've attached both a screen shot of my in game performance issues (this is when I'm building rides and/or editing paths), but overall performance is a pain (a lot of lag), and attached a file for the DxDiag I recently ran.

I have the in game settings set as low/off as/when possible and I still have issues.

I'm pretty sure my system specs are up to par... am I incorrect?

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    24 KB · Views: 327
  • in game.jpg
    in game.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 122
I've attached both a screen shot of my in game performance issues (this is when I'm building rides and/or editing paths), but overall performance is a pain (a lot of lag), and attached a file for the DxDiag I recently ran.

I have the in game settings set as low/off as/when possible and I still have issues.

I'm pretty sure my system specs are up to par... am I incorrect?

You are incorrect unfortunately.

There is no dedicated card (Nvidia / AMD) with at least 2GB of VRAM.

You are incorrect unfortunately.

There is no dedicated card (Nvidia / AMD) with at least 2GB of VRAM.

Darn, I thought an on board video card would be fine. It's one of the very few specs on computers I don't understand. I'll have to give this game a try on my desktop instead of my laptop (I use this laptop as my primary computer).

Thanks for info Luuknoord ! Appreciate it.

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
Darn, I thought an on board video card would be fine. It's one of the very few specs on computers I don't understand. I'll have to give this game a try on my desktop instead of my laptop (I use this laptop as my primary computer).

Thanks for info Luuknoord ! Appreciate it.

Are the specs for your PC okay?

Sorry I had to bring bad news.

Top Bottom