ANNOUNCEMENT Planet Coaster Announced for 2016

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
May be if they show that CPT will be better that what RCTW currently is, ATARI may drop RCTW and will hand the license back to you to continue the RCT franchise successfully :D
Anyway I'm more optimistic regarding CPT than for RCTW

[QUOTE = Juniper; 1679294] Звучит хорошо. Я все еще ​​играю RCT3 по сей день. Будет ли автономный режим? [/ QUOTE]

Frankly a Kickstarter would be cool. I love all those extra levels of goodies.

I'm sure it'd do very well, not that the funding is needed, but it'd be good for marketing?

That at is the funniest troll mod post In have seen on this forum.

this guy needs a pay rise.

But...

There may be a little rage from many alpha beta elite backers that are still waiting for any of those goodies...

Will we be able to look forward to game breaking bugs left in forever with claims of "we can't replicate that"? Will no vertical rides work? Rain forever? Constant crashing? Drawing the inside of peeps heads on rides? Severe limits on the types and items of scenery offered?

Will we be able to look forward to game breaking bugs left in forever with claims of "we can't replicate that"? Will no vertical rides work? Rain forever? Constant crashing? Drawing the inside of peeps heads on rides? Severe limits on the types and items of scenery offered?

I second that. I have played all RCT's to death and the launch of 3 was seriously too soon guys. It ended up being a great game but I nearly binned it with all the terrible issues at the start, please beta your new one fully.

I hope you also wipe the floor with the RCTWorld rubbish Atari are touting - the 'launch' video looks seriously amateaur :eek:

I created this account just to say that I can't stress enough how important it is to have realistic coaster tracks... please don't let the tracks be all choppy and edgy. Smooth tracks are a must.

What lessons learned from the process of creating Elite do you think the Coaster Park Tycoon team should practice?

Last edited:
...I know this doesn't pertain to the subject at hand... but what the frick ever happened to zoo tycoon for the 360 and xbox one???
I recently bought it on sale in the marketplace on my 360 and was let down by the lack of content and the dreaded "zoo limit" everybody seemed to go on about. I get that whole partnership thing with Microsoft making it complicated to communicate things properly to the community, but still. After two or so years, still nothing??? Am I missing something here?
I mean, great about this new "Coaster Park" game I just read about, but honestly after seeing what's been done(or rather a lack there of)to zoo tycoon, I fear this game may be just a repeat of similar issues. I'm sorry. D:

Last edited:
This sounds like an ideal platform for FD's excellent Rift support. Build your own rollercoaster park, then ride your own designs in VR.

Will Coaster Park Tycoon and Elite: Dangerous share the same universe? For example say I wanted to build a coaster park in Quivira, can I start a community goal for traders to bring metals to there so I can start contruction on my park? If it does really well can it boost my rep with the local factions, and increase population there? Will there be missions for passenger-fitted Clippers to bring people to my park, or Imperial slaves to fill my janitorial positions? Can I make a roller coaster with cars shaped like little Adders? If my park falls in debt, will Senator Patreus bring his debt-collecting interdictor fleet to drive the patrons out and destroy my park?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom