Planet Coaster Beta - Open for Business, November 9!

You all need to calm down. Silvarret, who uploaded one Beta video. Stated that he got his copy literally within the last day. So they haven't had it within the week, they've only had it for like a day or so.

Also, It's a good form of advertisement for them. Show people that this is Planet Coaster, and this is a great game, with a great community. But you guy's are showing the opposite. I know I'm not on here often, but seriously. Calm down. You will get the Beta in literally a few hours. I don't even mind that they're uploading videos, it shows us how the game is doing before we get to sneak our hands onto it. Because the Developers don't show us everything, and not only that. The people who got the Beta a little early get to state their views from the community perspective.

I know the Devs want to have their views from the community perspective, but that can be hard on them.

You WILL get the game no matter what. But asking for a refund because people (Who have already paid, might I add) Who are content creating people got their game just a little bi earlier from us, by literally a few hours? Is a little much.

You all need to calm down. Silvarret, who uploaded one Beta video. Stated that he got his copy literally within the last day. So they haven't had it within the week, they've only had it for like a day or so.

Also, It's a good form of advertisement for them. Show people that this is Planet Coaster, and this is a great game, with a great community. But you guy's are showing the opposite. I know I'm not on here often, but seriously. Calm down. You will get the Beta in literally a few hours. I don't even mind that they're uploading videos, it shows us how the game is doing before we get to sneak our hands onto it. Because the Developers don't show us everything, and not only that. The people who got the Beta a little early get to state their views from the community perspective.

I know the Devs want to have their views from the community perspective, but that can be hard on them.

You WILL get the game no matter what. But asking for a refund because people (Who have already paid, might I add) Who are content creating people got their game just a little bi earlier from us, by literally a few hours? Is a little much.

Yep. +1

Is it also good marketing like in alpha one where one of you told me to unhook my cpu cooler for 10 minutes to see if that would fix my issue with my computer?

@ everyone who is complaining about youtubers getting it early:

Boo Hoo. They got it 1 day early. The Horror.

If anything, this should get you hyped, since you have now seen yet more gameplay footage.

Let me guess it was also good marketing in alpha 1 when one of your techs told me to UNPLUG MY CPU COOLER for ten minutes to see if that fixed the problem i was having?

Your link is a little wonky. I got the information from it, but it's not displaying correctly. Aw FRAK! 11:00 AM!?! FML!!!!11!

Last edited:
Found this on reddit.

[nevermind]And now without imgur html code and google adds and facebook pixel and other crap:[/nevermind]
I saw that you edited your post.
4TR0YlF.jpg

Last edited:
Please don't rely on a random image you found on the internet, wait for an official response [yesnod][wink]

You're obviously correct. But these rumours will persist and spread when there is no official response. As you may have seen in the stream last monday. It was a couple of minutes too late and chat exploded. We are excited for this game (except maybe a troll here or there).
So my guess is that Frontier is keeping it's mouth shut to make no commitments that they can't keep. But they have promised us this day. So I don't think that we will play on a build of PC that has been build today. (If they are, WOW, my mistake).
So please Frontier, (Spoiler Sam?) please let us know when.

Top Bottom