Planet Coaster Beta - Open for Business, November 9!

Wowzers!

I was worried soon was going to be tomorrow, when I leave for vacation. It would have ruined vacation because I'd have Beta Brain!

Thanks Zac!

I love how I know most of the new additions that are coming for the beta, and Im still as excited as a kid in Christmas before opening the presents!
People are going to be surprised by a lot of things, and I cant wait for their reactions.
Minds will be blown. [haha]

I guess for us its a lot harder as we do know whats coming but still have to wait :D it more or less feels like a christmas present you have chosen by yourself because you really wanted to have it - but you have to wait until christmas to use it :D

YEAHHHHHHHH - thanks for thos wonderful news Zac!
I'm getting more and more hyped, and I really wait for the livestreams :)

Thanks for the information!!!

I guess for us its a lot harder as we do know whats coming but still have to wait :D it more or less feels like a christmas present you have chosen by yourself because you really wanted to have it - but you have to wait until christmas to use it :D
For me it's like a Christmas present where I know what it is (because I peeked in the cupboard before it was wrapped) but there are some suspicious lumpy bits that I can't identify. This makes me excited to know what else there's going to be that we haven't seen! :)

I'm not a fan of halloween,but this year, yes I'll be [big grin]

Really looking forward for livestream and even more "Management Matters article". They give dates for livestream but not for management article... I hope that we'll have access to this soon.

So long to wait and so hyped! [shocked]

Awesome news Zac... Really can't wait for this. I hope everyone will be blown away, just as much as me and 9 other CHC members were last Friday...

#FrontierFridays
#InFrontierWeTrust

Awesome news Zac !!

I'm on the #HypeTrain [big grin][big grin]

Can't wait for the amazing features and content [where is it][squeeeeee]

Awesome news!!! Very excited to find out about all the goodies in store for us!! [squeeeeee][squeeeeee][squeeeeee]

Last edited:
I look forward to the live streams, news posts, sneak peeks, and the Beta. It's just too bad that I have to wait two weeks instead of just one week for the Beta "1'st week of Nov. and it's now 2nd week of Nov."". [sad] Oh well, I waited this long and I'm sure it will be definitely worth the wait! [squeeeeee]

It's just too bad that I have to wait two weeks instead of just one week for the Beta "1'st week of Nov. and it's now 2nd week of Nov."". [sad] Oh well, I waited this long and I'm sure it will be definitely worth the wait! [squeeeeee]

I'm not sure I remember being told that the Beta will be released in the first week, and rather, it is expected sometime in early November... regardless, it will definitely be worth the wait [happy]

Top Bottom