Planet Coaster Beta Update!

No Go-Karts still eh? :( Total of 30 Flat Rides? Sounds a bit "flat" doesn't it?

Do we have any word on post release support content wise? Everyones been saying its "it's Frontier of course they will" but I've heard no word from their own mouths...

Theres always one. What are you? 13?

Live colour updates too [big grin]

jUhvMxq.png

Last edited:
thank you for bigger parks as this was the most important feature needed. gonna check out the new size now and probably finally start my first park

Something something blah...

BALLOONS!! The latest addition to the Planet Coaster shops is an all-time favourite, balloon shop Loony Blooons! We can’t wait to see your guests walking around with their colourful souvenirs. And even better, each balloon is on a string!

blah blah, some other stuff...

Hurrah!!!! [big grin]

There's going to be so many cool creations with the river rapids that run at ground level and below. Seems to be a real performance hogger though when you use auto tunnel [tongue]

Great update but did nothing performance wise for my system :( Still getting crappy FPS...

Vsync also now seems to cap the framerate to 30...

The quality of life updates are so nice. For example, you can continue on your park now before you're connected and everyone is on the globe, so no more having to wait!

Good stuff by Frontier, I had a sneaky feeling, that they were going to pull the rabbit out of the hat. I am determined to wait till Thurs before I fully dive in with the scenarios. May have a dabble a Challenge later.

Thnak you soooooooo much Frontier team!
I really appreciate this, as I thought the next update will come on Thursday - so what a wonderful surprise!

Have a great time everyone!

Great update [happy] But do we have to start over a new park to have bigger maps? I opened the park I started for Beta but the limits are still the same.

Top Bottom