Planet Coaster Beta Update!

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Omg... it seems like you guys took a sneak peak on my wishlist!!

Chairswing has been on my list for a long time - check!
Square track coaster - check
Mayonaise - check
bigger parks!! - check!!

And ofcourse the river rapids are amazing!!

Thank you SO very much Frontier!!

#INFRONTIERWEALWAYS TRUSTED

Awesome work guys... and to those many Nancy's that keep carrying on with the entitled rubbish - perhaps now you will see that they are not only listening but exceeding our expectations - settle back and enjoy the next couple of weeks - and worry about the rest which is already undoubtedly in the works....

Kudos to all the team at Frontier....

you can add the stunning new Rolling River water ride, create a new epic coaster with the Invincible,
Falls out of chair
BALLOONS!! The latest addition to the Planet Coaster shops is an all-time favourite, balloon shop Loony Blooons! We can’t wait to see your guests walking around with their colourful souvenirs. And even better, each balloon is on a string!
Passes out
and Tiki Chicken, the fiery, community-created flavour maker.
Has a heart attack.
And last but not least, by popular demand, your PARK AREA IS NOW OVER 2.5 TIMES BIGGER THAN BEFORE! As a result of the team's hard work on optimisations, they have increased your park sizes. You’ll have even more space to put down rides, build crazy coasters, and craft intricate landscapes your guests will absolutely love!
Dies.

I've been quite critical about a lot of stuff in this game recently, but seeing this really on-point update come in a very short amount of time has made me really believe that Frontier will take this game in the right direction! Kudos for a great update and for showing that you're really listening to our feedback! (I may be back with more feedback once I've actually tried out the new update though, lol)

NOT HAPPY!!!

PIGEONS ARE STUPID!! BRING BACK DUCKS!! ABSURD UPDATE!!! I DEMAND MY MONEY BACK!
[sulk][cry][cry][alien][mad][down][down][down]

... lol, j/k

Great work, Frontier! Parks now 2.5 times bigger exceeded everyone's desires [heart]

... but seriously, please bring back ducks [yesnod]

NOT HAPPY!!!

PIGEONS ARE STUPID!! BRING BACK DUCKS!! ABSURD UPDATE!!! I DEMAND MY MONEY BACK!
[sulk][cry][cry][alien][mad][down][down][down]

... lol, j/k

Great work, Frontier! Parks now 2.5 times bigger exceeded everyone's desires [heart]

... but seriously, please bring back ducks [yesnod]

But i never left... why bring me back?

This is great news, I have been a bit of a pain about map size and FPS but they are listening and have responded and they deserve credit.

P.S. Mayo on fries, really?

Thanks

Last edited:
Could we have a little bit more information on what exactly has been balanced in the scenario's/careermode.

As the first scenario has in my view actually been made even easier. I got a gold medal in the second month without even trying at all. Just place 3 rides, raise prices and wait. That fricking easy.

Thanks for the update and content! (Be warned when loading your park people, guests are CRAZY with information booths. Had to close all of them in order to get people on rides)

*pokes pigeon* Hey, it's not even making a sound, nor is it going bold! D: I so hope the antics from RCT1&2 return!

Top Bottom