Planet Coaster Extended Alpha Weekend is Live!

Brett C

Frontier
Hello everyone,

Just dropping in to announce that we’ve begun our extended alpha weekend! Join in with the community to create and share your blueprints with the rest of the world.

Starting today at 6PM BST, for everyone who has preordered the Thrillseeker edition of Planet Coaster, you will be able to play alongside with the Alpha community! This extended alpha weekend will last through the weekend all the way to the 10th of October. Come and enjoy the current Alpha 3 build including modular building, terrain editing and steam sharing functionality.

Join the event today by pre-ordering your own Thrillseeker edition of Planet Coaster! Not only do Thrill seeker Pre-Orders get access to this weekend of Alpha. They also get a Gold Mascot, Digital Sketchbook, the Official Soundtrack, and an in-game Golden Baseball Cap for your avatar, as well as access to our Beta, where you’ll get to play the management and simulation aspects of the game too!

We can’t wait to see what you create!

Check out our live streaming events over this weekend! Join Ed and Bo as they create a park with the community blueprints sent to them this past week. Starting from the foundations to the pieces required to make a thrilling, exciting, and creative ark, they’ll be there making it all come to life!

--The Planet Coaster Team

I Cant download, i bought the thrillseeker edition in august.
Does not show the option to download it and i want to play :C

Can you guys post some screenshots of what you are seeing so someone can advise you?

Also, if you haven't tried it already, restart your Steam client to see if that refreshes it.

Last edited:
Make sure you've done a proper restart of the client by clicking the exit button in the taskbar:

fmJaFxX.png

Last edited:
Please make sure you are trying to download Planet Coaster Alpha

Check your games library in Steam

Last edited:
i bought the Planet Coaster: Early Bird Alpha Edition, and got an email yesterday to redeem the code for "Party in the park". Now I have to games in the list at Steam: Planet Coaster Alpha and Planet Coaster. The last one will not give me the option to download. I have also tried to restart the computer... Still no download button :)

Top Bottom