🐨 Planet Zoo: Australia Pack coming 25 August, 2020 🐨

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
G'day Zookeepers!

With Planet Zoo, we've travelled far and wide across the globe, but we've yet to travel Down Under. We're on our way to explore the natural splendour and intrigue of the Australian Outback, to take in the beautiful wildlife and, of course, meet brand new animals.

We're thrilled to announce the Planet Zoo: Australia Pack, arriving alongside free Update 1.3 on 25 August, 2020!

Meet our five marvellous, iconic animals that will be making an appearance: the curious Koala, handsome Red Kangaroo, cunning Dingo, striking Southern Cassowary and inquisitive Eastern Blue-Tongued Lizard. These five animals will present their own challenges, which will require learning how best to care for them, to ensure their health and wellbeing.

PZ_Australia_Paid_Screenshots_Kangeroo_01_Watermarked_960x540.jpg

These new additions also arrive alongside over 230 new scenery and building pieces, that include eye-catching construction pieces that are designed to feature upcycled materials that evoke the wonder of contemporary Australian architecture. These, as well as the new spectacular fauna and flora, will have your animals feeling like they're back in the Outback, no matter which Biome they're in.

Planet Zoo: Australia Pack will be available to purchase for £7.99 ($9.99, €9.99) on Steam and the Frontier Store from 25 August. It's available to wishlist now on Steam, and you'll be notified as soon as it's available to purchase. Just a few days to go before our next great adventure!

PZ_Australia_Paid_Screenshots_General_04_Watermarked_960x540.jpg

I'm gonna be honest: dingos are a massive letdown for me. I was hoping for something like a tree kangaroo or a long-beaked echidna (edit: wombats too!). But the cassowary is a superb pick and the kangaroo makes me optimistic for future DLC!

Last edited:
This pack is gorgeous - thank you for such a beautiful representation of Australia, I’m a proud Aussie for this pack!

The animals look amazing and I’m stunned by how smooth and realistic the kangaroo hopping animation is. Perfect!

I love the rustic Australian fences, build items and the outback setting, it looks so authentic and amazing. Oh, and the ghost gums are beautiful too!

Thank you Planet Zoo team!

Last edited:
Of all the amazing reptile species Australia has the blue tongue skink has to be possibly the second most boring pick I could think off. And agree with those above the the Dingo is a poor choice as its basically a feral dog, vs amazing original native species such as the Tasmanian devil, tree Kangaroo's, Wombats or even the Platypus

Words. I have no words to describe my happiness right now. 3 of the 4 habitat animals are ones I would have picked, and the Cassowary would have been a close 5th. Maybe if revisited in the future we'll get wombats. But I'm so stoked right now.

G'day Zookeepers!

With Planet Zoo, we've travelled far and wide across the globe, but we've yet to travel Down Under. We're on our way to explore the natural splendour and intrigue of the Australian Outback, to take in the beautiful wildlife and, of course, meet brand new animals.

We're thrilled to announce the Planet Zoo: Australia Pack, arriving alongside free Update 1.3 on 25 August, 2020!

Meet our five marvellous, iconic animals that will be making an appearance: the curious Koala, handsome Red Kangaroo, cunning Dingo, striking Southern Cassowary and inquisitive Eastern Blue-Tongued Lizard. These five animals will present their own challenges, which will require learning how best to care for them, to ensure their health and wellbeing.

These new additions also arrive alongside over 230 new scenery and building pieces, that include eye-catching construction pieces that are designed to feature upcycled materials that evoke the wonder of contemporary Australian architecture. These, as well as the new spectacular fauna and flora, will have your animals feeling like they're back in the Outback, no matter which Biome they're in.

Planet Zoo: Australia Pack will be available to purchase for £7.99 ($9.99, €9.99) on Steam and the Frontier Store from 25 August. It's available to wishlist now on Steam, and you'll be notified as soon as it's available to purchase. Just a few days to go before our next great adventure!

Btw the lizard is a exhibit animal right?

Top Bottom