Planet Zoo: Conservation Pack and Update 1.10 Out Now! 🌻

Being able to place an actual modern-day wheelbarrow instead of that wooden one from the base game is very satisfying. The scenery alone makes this a strong candidate for a new favorite pack for me.

Even though I am overall very satisfied, I feel the need to point this out now as many have done before, since it seems more relevant than ever with this new species combo.
View attachment 311333
These are both grown females of size 75%. The camel looks tiny compared to the horse.

This is how it should look: View attachment 311334In real life, a camel is much taller than a Przewalski's horse

How are we supposed to enjoy this new species combination, when they look so misplaced next to each other? Please do something about the size of the camel.
I have found the Screenshot within this Thread. Habitat Requirements are again a fully different thing.

Edit: First attachement is a screenshot, second one is a RL picture

realy? was your comment just irony? 250 cm are just about bit more half the hight of an single building tile in game (witch are 4m) a door about 2m and a bit, are the camels just 125 cm in game? that would be much smaler than a door and a guest, is that the status quo now? when i look at my screenshots, the camels seem to be much bigger than the guests already. for me an avarage person is about 180cm a door is always about 200-230 cm. so it seems to me, that the size of the camels is ok (or even too big in game). wherer is my fault in thinking, comparison or observation?

Here you have an old post were I compared the camels to building pieces proving the size of the camels is wrong:

1656328918279.png
1656328939361.png

Are you drunk?

Here you have an old post were I compared the camels to building pieces proving the size of the camels is wrong:

thanks, that is something.

That the camel is too small we all know. But aren't horses then too big (I haven't used them yet, that's why I ask). The size of a camel or bison doesn't bother me (because I keep all species separate). But I understand others and also wish they (mainly these two species) would change their size.

I am noticing significantly more interaction between individual animals and what seems in some cases to be herding. I was just watching my ibex and there was some nice interaction I have never seen before.
Really? Didn't notice it but I'll check, I think it's really importanto for some animals to hang around toghether, it really realistic

Anyone else struggling with the brachiation frame?

I'm not bothered by the look of it (I quite like the contrast between the 'modern' metal frame and the 'old' wooden climbing pieces) but it's difficult to actually fit into a habitat small enough for a pair of siamang. The incline of the ramp is also very steep, which makes it look a bit silly when you try to build it up.

Although both issues were present at release of the game, it seems that summer is the time when Frontier shows how less they care about camelids ☹️
They should make a big Camel Update that fixes the Size of the Bactrian Camels and adds more Variations for it and the Llama🙃

but I imagine that was a limitation to do with the animation itself.
Someone on YouTube mentioned that they can't brachiate on multiple Pieces without a Break yet but Frontier seems to be working on it. Maybe they'll also release shorter Pieces then🤔

That the camel is too small we all know. But aren't horses then too big (I haven't used them yet, that's why I ask). The size of a camel or bison doesn't bother me (because I keep all species separate). But I understand others and also wish they (mainly these two species) would change their size.
Didn't see a Screenshot yet of the Przewalski Horse next to a Human but I'm pretty sure their Size should be correct

Regarding Bactrian Camel Size:
Source: https://youtu.be/78F9lAcdBo4
This one isn't even standing and it's still really huge
Source: https://youtube.com/shorts/bDGNUdqsgdc?feature=share

Source: https://youtube.com/shorts/y-SHKDJ9JdI?feature=share

Source: https://youtu.be/PIuOP5kAe6s

Not the biggest ones but still bigger than the ones in the Game.
There are some absolute Dwarf Camels on YouTube, so maybe Frontier oriented themselfes on those but it isn't a normal Size for them and they should really make them bigger

Top Bottom