Planet Zoo: Console Edition

I wholeheartedly agree with this.

There should never be a reason that an animal is totally barred from the game just because I didn't buy the game in a specific window. What if I don't have the money right now? This locking of actual animals behind a pre-order comes off as inconsiderate and greedy. Thus, I hope Frontier considers before they go down the slippery slope of bad game practices.
That ship has sailed about 2 years ago,I'm afraid

Just so I am understanding this correctly...season's pass means you will get access to 14 ADDITIONAL, meaning NEW DLC. I really prefer PC as I just spent a pile updating my rig, will these 14 new packs also be released on Pc or is the new focus going to be solely on console? Just need to know where to be putting my money since this is a new favourite game

Just so I am understanding this correctly...season's pass means you will get access to 14 ADDITIONAL, meaning NEW DLC. I really prefer PC as I just spent a pile updating my rig, will these 14 new packs also be released on Pc or is the new focus going to be solely on console? Just need to know where to be putting my money since this is a new favourite game
They are referring to the existing DLCs. There are 16 DLCs in total, with Wetlands and Southeast Asia being released at launch, and the remaining 14 are being released through March 2025. Basically, this option allows for you to pay for them upfront at a discount.

Only one new DLC has been confirmed at the moment unfortunately.

No, the console version at launch has no DLC content except for the deluxe version (Wetlands + SEA), the rest of the EXISTING dlcs on PC will be added to the console version as future updates. They are not new DLCs.

They are referring to the existing DLCs. There are 16 DLCs in total, with Wetlands and Southeast Asia being released at launch, and the remaining 14 are being released through March 2025. Basically, this option allows for you to pay for them upfront at a discount.

Only one new DLC has been confirmed at the moment unfortunately.
Thanks, then I guess I will be sticking to PC and hope that they will release more DLC for it still.

First let me start off by saying I love your games... I was a huge fan of planet coaster and the Jurassic park evolution games... But I probably will skip this one as you won't be releasing a physical version of the game... I'm extremely disappointed by this as when I first heard of it releasing I rushed online to preorder a disc copy... Well hopefully you change your mind or even a limited run

Silly question, but can I play this while having an Xbox One?
I tried to buy it, but it came up with "Cannot play on this device."
I held off on buying, I thought the games were backward compatible, but I'd rather make sure

Yes, I have seen these messages.... but (don't know why) seeing the game in the store, I found that I would be able to play it
Thanks for the reply

Frontier were kind enough to give me early access to the console version so I built a cute little Flamingo habitat! Check out the video below if you want to see PS5 PZ in action!

ss01.jpg

That looks lovely!

Can’t believe I’ve never thought of making a pink flamingo exhibit.
Me neither. This build was pure serendipity. I couldn't think of what to build and, whilst prevaricating, I opened Timehop on my phone and it bought up a photo of a pink house that I'd saved 3 years ago, forgot to move to my inspo folder and NEVER SEEN SINCE! So I just built that! 😆 Can't believe how lucky I was!

Top Bottom