Planet Zoo: Grasslands Animal Pack arriving 13 December 🦋

Oh my god I am super excited, so many of my favourite animals!!! Maned Wolves! Emus! Striped Hyenas! Wallabies!! SA and OCE representations! YAY! And also, loving the new butterrflies, its so awesome they can share one exhibit. Love that we are getting more career scenarios. Thanks you so much for this awesome pack! 😍

Thumbnails (19).png

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS DLC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I love those choices so much!!!! we getting a butterflys!!!!!!!! and maned wolf!! and EMU !!!bird!!!!! also the blue wildebeest and the red-necked Wallaby! and the caracal and the Striped Hyena!!!!!! what a fantastic choices!!
I'm think it might be my fav animal pack because those choices are so good!!!!! thank u so much frontier for this awesome dlc!! I'M SO EXCITING and I also notice some new and great plants!! oh my god!! It's my animal pack we ever got and it would be one of my fav dlcs that we ever got! thank u so much frontier really!! ✨ 💚

Last edited:
I can't be more excited with the selection of animals!!!!
Is fantastic!! 🤩
There is something for everyone and I like them all absolutely.
And my blue wildebeest is about to arrive!!! 🥳
I did not expect!!!

Thank you Frontier!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS DLC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I really wish there was a african crested porcupine but maybe next time!!!! I love those choices so much!!!! we getting a butterfly!!!!!!!! and maned wolf!! and EMU !!!bird!!!!!
I'm think it might be my fav animal pack because those choices are so good!!!!! thank u so much frontier for this awesome dlc!! I'M SO EXCITING and I also notice some new and great plants!! oh my god!! It's my animal pack we ever got and it would be one of my fav dlcs that we ever got! thank u so much frontier really!! ✨ 💚
When I didn't hear your scream during the first minute after the post was published, I knew there was no porcupine in the pack 😂

Top Bottom