Planet Zoo: Grasslands Animal Pack arriving 13 December 🦋

I mean, if you want to get technical about it, sure, but what I mean is that it isn't "noticeably inaccurate" in the same sense that the binturong was a particularly bad-looking binturong. You know, if you looked at the old binturong, what you see is a binturong - just one that looks bad. If you look at the Malayan tapir, what you're looking at is a Baird's tapir wearing a cheap disguise. Like one of those donkeys in Tijuana painted to look like a zebra.
After all this time I even would be happy if the Malaysian Tapir would be just size adjusted like it was done with the Camel (Bison should be done too). I cannot understand when people say that it is not that big mistake. I would compare it taking a Caracal model, paint it with orange and black stripes and call it tiger. Then also nobody would say that this is clearly a cat model and thats why not a Problem.

Back to the topic: Emu looks great and I am happy that we got it now. Perhaps the most important missing animal for the game in case of Zoo stable animals. At the end I am happy we got in in the way we got it now and that we got the Cassowary with the Australia pack. I am happy about both to be in the game. I am sure the other way round the Cassowary would not have been such a community favourite and perhaps would not have been included with a later DLC.

Last edited:
I am late as always, hahaha.

This pack is amazing!!! Wow, Frontier, so many good picks to choose. I am happy that south america will get more animals, they are badly needed and australia the same! And you give us 5 butterflies?! Can this means birds in future, wink wink;) also i am glad we got the emu, we badly need more birds even the ground ones! I only miss the baboon as we badly need more primates, but I know Frontier wont let us down, they listen to our suggestions always.

Please continue to add more south american species, especially stuff like Collared Peccary, Patagonian mara and Andean Bear, as we need more non-tropical species from there!

izctrl-popcorn.gif
Now I can't stop thinking that I would love gerenuk instead of wildebeest as a grassland African antelope in this DLC 😩

This is going be one of the most amazing packs and I will buy it at premiere as usual. All of the animals looks stunning and there are species I craved for a very long time.

But and here is a huge BUT… hyena is one of my favorite animals and model that was presented needs some fixes and that is a fact. Once in the past I have waited with my opinions until the premiere to find out that we’ve received Bairds tapir painted as Malayan tapir and the Binturong people received their favorite animal with fixes because they voiced their concerns.

World isn’t fair but I won’t sit silent if there is even smallest chance of changing the model which I and many other people believe is just not accurate enough and could be corrected easily.

Last edited:
Top Bottom