Planet Zoo - More Beta Information! 🦓

I'm very excited for the game. but if a marine mania dlc comes, I will be twice as excited. But I think I'm going to play the main game for hours. :D
there is a little time left. 🦁 :)

Last edited:

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Will we get an area in the forum for the beta where we can share our screenshots?

We'll be adding a section for Beta feedback in time for the Beta. In terms of screenshots, if you want to share your progress we'd be happy for you to post them in General Discussions. If the screenshot is to highlight and issue or feedback though, stick it in the Beta feedback section when it's live :)

Hello Frontier Games

how big is the possibility that u expand the beta until release day ?
i ask because i dont have so many time between the beta period to play each day and if the beta would go until the release day i would preorder this game

thanks for an answer have a nice day :)

Hi Frontier @Paul_Crowther @Bo Marit ,

As a Dutch customer i'm a little bit disapointed about the release time. I kept my whole day free for it and now I have to wait till the end of the day. I know, first world problem but still. Why did you choose for this release time as a British company?

Unless I'm missing something they stated by 4PM (ie. around the end of the working day for those that got into work early ;) ), there's every chance it will come out earlier if there aren't any issues. When it's ready it's ready...

Last edited:
Will there be another beta ? Like will there be a beta where we can also try out sandbox mode ? Because in that mode testing can be done the best since you can go wild and crazy with creations and im sure a couple bugs will be discoveren in that mode that you wont discover that quickly in the other 2 that we can test now.

Hi Frontier @Paul_Crowther @Bo Marit ,

As a Dutch customer i'm a little bit disapointed about the release time. I kept my whole day free for it and now I have to wait till the end of the day. I know, first world problem but still. Why did you choose for this release time as a British company?

There are always launch woes. By choosing an afternoon time in their time zone it lets them make sure they can get everything handled and taken care of easier.

Top Bottom