🍁 Planet Zoo: North America Animal Pack, coming 4 October 🍁

Okayyyyyyy that's my absolute dream lineup of animals come true. Prairie dogs! I've been silently hoping for them for so long and can't believe they made it in. And we finally got our highly requested Arctic Fox! Moose, cougar, SEA LIONS, and of course a freakin' beaver. I couldn't be happier with this pack, can't wait to see them all. And the beaver looks amazing.

That's and amazing lineup! I was hoping to see a bird, but it still seems to be very solid. Can't wait to put these animals in my zoos!
What about new scenery pieces? Will there be some, like on the SEA Pack?

🦗?

The Inclusion of the Arctic Fox would be the perfect Time to start working on Animals changing Fur when the Temperatures are getting cold 😉
Bisons and Bactrian Camels only get thicker Fur but for the Arctic Fox which changes its Appearance completely, it would be so nice to have it properly implemented
That would be awesome 😃

I wanted to say thank you that there is finally an Amphibian as an exhibition because it is the ones that are most lacking with Lizards and Snakes and turtles and Salamanders. Do you understand?

Great choices!

The prairie dogs and arctic fox sliding pass the finish line to make it into the pack adds some novelty to a reveal of more predicted but desirable inclusions. Gives my brain something else to chew on!

Being an animal pack really makes this roster satisfying by allowing for these two and the beaver outside of the more popular and iconic choices. So happy with this selection!!

Looking forward to October 4th!

Top Bottom