Planet Zoo: Oceania Pack arriving 19 Sep 🐧

Yay🥳
The Music is cringe though 🙃
Should rather use something that's more similar to the Planet Zoo Soundtrack and why even replace the Tasmanian Devil Scream with other Sounds?😕
Would've loved to hear it in the Video

Winter DLC confirmed: Squirrel pack, featuring 7 different types of squirrels:
  1. Eurasian red squirrel
  2. Eastern gray squirrel
  3. Marmot
  4. Eastern chipmunk
  5. Prevost's squirrel
  6. Arctic ground squirrel
  7. Squirrel monkey
lol I'd buy that. Would already buy for the Marmot and especially the Monkey alone already

I know I said I'd only pass on an arachnid pack, but I could see me passing on th----oh wait. The squirrel Monkey? Yes, instant buy :LOL:
Lol how about Triops Pack which would Just have each Species of Triops in it and nothing else?🙃

Ironically, it's the prevost's squirrel that I love. I kinda wanna buy the squirrel pack, now
😃 I would keep those all the Time. They are just great for tropical Areas

Do you think we wil get new enrichment items in new dlc?
Really hope so 😃

I still can’t quite believe we finally have Tasmanian devils in the game after 4 years of waiting, and that they look so fantastic. I don’t think I will properly accept it until I have them running and screaming around in my own zoos. I’m super keen to see all their unique animations - you can see they’re on a whole new rig (as they should be) just from the glimpse we get in the trailer, which captures their stiff boundy running gait very well!

Source: https://youtu.be/8rYNjQAZfZ8?si=0y8vdW8WazN2bqz-

Almost as excited just to hear what they sound like, too bad the TikTok today was such a tease! Hoping that a bunch of their varied vocalisations are present in game.

Do you think we wil get new enrichment items in new dlc?
I hope so, it's happened before in packs. But I feel like they'll just put the Tasmanian Devil to match the Badger enrichements, the Kiwi to match the peafowl enrichments, the LBP to match the other penguin enirchments and the Quokka to match with some other animals enrichments - prairie dogs maybe?

I hope so, it's happened before in packs. But I feel like they'll just put the Tasmanian Devil to match the Badger enrichements, the Kiwi to match the peafowl enrichments, the LBP to match the other penguin enirchments and the Quokka to match with some other animals enrichments - prairie dogs maybe?
tassies burrow?

Top Bottom