Planet Zoo: Oceania Pack arriving 19 Sep 🐧

Those fences got me exciting, I'm not sure if it is building pieces or path railing? That fence is just exactly what I need for my zoos!
Pretty sure it’s build pieces - there’s a path railing in some of the screenshots fit the new path (I think)

Edit: in the background - where the path goes over the water
1694911866642.jpeg

Last edited:
Less than 50 hours to go! If you're going get these in Franchise zoos, time to make some room in the Franchise trade center! Oh how I wish we could get just one more bump up to 250 storage spots, but maybe there's a technical reason why we can't. I can't quite recall when we got to up 200 slots, but it's been quite a while; maybe with the North America pack update?

Less than 50 hours to go! If you're going get these in Franchise zoos, time to make some room in the Franchise trade center! Oh how I wish we could get just one more bump up to 250 storage spots, but maybe there's a technical reason why we can't. I can't quite recall when we got to up 200 slots, but it's been quite a while; maybe with the North America pack update?
It was update 1.6 with the Africa pack.

Wow. I've never reached that high in my trade center. Most was 35

Lets be honest, this is one of the best packs weve had in a while. And seeing these new animations solitifies that for me.

Top Bottom