Planet Zoo Picture Thread

@NatisZoos Thanks!
I actually took most of those images in 8K resolution too but I can't upload that here.

The above image is a 4K (3840x2160) [click and zoom in on it for full size] extract from the 32K(30720x17280) below image [uploaded as 2K] and I just want to say congrats to frontier for giving us some very highly textured animals we can appreciate. Look at the Iris and the texture of the nose. (BTW frontier, the game crashes if you try to open it in 8K resolution but that's ok, no one will play it at that resolution)

Last edited:
Great pics, everyone. I love how just on this page, it covers the full spectrum of amazing animal life from the sheer beauty it provides, and all the way through from flipping hilarious to tragically sad. And it's amazing a game came convey this.

TheDeadYoshi, Wow! That gorilla pic is beautiful and majestic. It would look great as a huge print on a wall.

And here's a few from the maple leaf scenario. I keep finding myself just sitting back and gawping at the screen.. This game is pure eye candy.
7oFjMTk.jpg

And this game is so gorgeous, just one object can look amazing

Thank you :)

Your park/screenshots look lovely. I'm getting Bob Ross vibes

Hi to everyone!
Sorry, how can I make a screenshot? I don't understand what is the key, what is the way to make it.

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
Hi to everyone!
Sorry, how can I make a screenshot? I don't understand what is the key, what is the way to make it.
F12, and some laptops like mine, I hit the Fn + F12. It will take a screenshot of your screen. If you want to hide/show the UI press G.

Hi to everyone!

I play in windowed mode on a Windows 10 machine. shift-windows-S brings up the snipping tool, which I find a nicer option if I don't want to fiddle with the image in an image editor.

Top Bottom