Planet Zoo roster analysis: How far we've come

I updated the taxonomic table (I'll wait for the zoopedia for the continentaltable for the domestics). We now have 187 animals, which means we are 13 animals away from 200. Which would be your choices for these 13?
1. Great White Pelican
2. White Stork
3. Mallard Duck
4. Grey Crowned Crane
5. Scarlet Ibis
6. Rhea
7. Hamadryas Baboon
8. Golden Lion Tamarin
9. Goeffroy's Spider Monkey
10. Blackbuck
11. Pere David's Deer
12. South American Coati
13. Patagonian Mara

That would be the strict minimum to me.

Special mentions to the golden pheasant, the roseate spoonbill, the marabou stork, the tree kangaroos, the other SA monkeys (especially the saki), the lion-tailed macaque, the mantled guereza, the marmots and the martens and minks, all rather close calls.

I updated the taxonomic table (I'll wait for the zoopedia for the continentaltable for the domestics). We now have 187 animals, which means we are 13 animals away from 200. Which would be your choices for these 13?
List of what I would love to see in the last pack:

1. Great white pelican
2. Coati
3. Howler
4. Rhea
5. Serval
6. Gray crowned crane
7. Baboon
8. Père David’s deer ⭐
9. Tree kangaroo
10. Musk ox
11. Walrus
12. Spectacled bear
13. Echidna

Species that are also worth mentioning are:
1. Markhor
2. Vicuña or Guanaco
3. Blackbuck
4. Eland
5. Guereza
6. Anoa
7. Manatee

Only 13 is hard...
  1. Common Brushtail Possum
  2. Musk Ox
  3. Southern Pudu
  4. Pallas' Cat
  5. Lion-tailed Macaque
  6. Goeffroy's Spider Monkey
  7. Luzon Giant Cloud Rat
  8. Wood Duck
  9. Cattle Egret
  10. Panther Chameleon
  11. King Cobra
  12. Crested Gecko
  13. Orchid Mantis

Should the barnyard animals bevcounted for the continents table?
Yes and no? If we counted the llama we should count the others. But, it will open up a huge can of worms. The llama was a unique one and done for a long time. Now we actually have a decent handful of domestics, that aren’t something like a camel (IMO even as a domestic the dromedary camel is exotic enough I find people see it like most wild animals). So I honestly don’t know what to think.

I’m gonna say might as well to keep it consistent.

What a difficult question, I will try my best to answer. Affinity for birds aside, I’ll try to be as “unbiased” as possible.

1. Rhea while I understand we haven’t been dying for ratites, I just find its inclusion to be needed.
  2. Patagonian mara would be my rodent of choice
  3. Golden lion tamarin so important for conservation I don’t know how it isn’t in game already. Also my preferred monkey.
  4. Hamadryas baboon probably the best species for this option
  5. South America monkey species any species will do, I don’t care.
  6. Golden pheasant we got another galliform in the chicken, this is my preferred 3rd one.
  7. Duck species any will do, I just think we need 1.
  8. Pelican species once again any will do, we need 1.
  9. Peere David’s deer my preferred ungulate, due to its conservation I want it over the blackbuck.
  10. Grey crowned crane my preference over the secretary bird, I like making mixed species habitats.
  11. Coati my preference for another mammal that isn’t an ungulate or primate. Any species will do.
  12. South American Bird species it doesn’t matter if the duck or pelican are from South America, we need another one. Preferably one of the pink trio (scarlet ibis, roseate spoonbill, or American flamingo)
  13. North American Bird species once again it doesn’t matter if the pelican or duck are from North America, we can use a bird very badly. Wild Turkey, whooping crane, burrowing owl, California quail, or roadrunner it doesn’t matter.

1. South American coati
2. Patagonian mara
3. Greater rhea
4. Howler monkey
5. Golden lion tamarin
6. Grey crowned crane
7. Great white pelican
8. Mandarín duck
9. Palla's cat
10. Musk ox
11. Goodfellow's tree kangaroo
12. Hamadryas baboon