🌴 Planet Zoo: Tropical Pack and Free Update 1.13 Out Now! 🌴

I honestly love the package and I already bought it as soon as it came out!!! "sadly" I won't be able to play very well with it because I'm on vacation on the tropical beaches of Mexico hahaha, at least I'll continue here two weeks so I'll take all the inspiration from the tropics here to make the zoo a good one 😁
Oh cool. East or West coast?
The only ones I've been are Mazatlan, Cozumel, and Mérida...

Didn't have time to try everything yet, but the building pieces look absolutely amazing, Building 2.0 arrived!

And my first largibbons sing beautiful together with the siamangs, love the sounds and how they can climb ,sit and hang in the trees now, it looks much more naturally!
Branchion seems to be better too. Together with the fantastic free update I am a very happy player right now!
Hopefully I can get a look at the other animals soon! 🥳

Oh cool. East or West coast?
The only ones I've been are Mazatlan, Cozumel, and Mérida...
WoW, in fact, 1.5 years ago I lived in Mazatlan, but now I live in Mérida, and I'm on vacation near of Cozumel, in a beach called "Telchac" It's pretty calm and there's a lot of wild species like Flamingos and even raccoon, i take the photos with a other cellphone sadly !!

WoW, in fact, 1.5 years ago I lived in Mazatlan, but now I live in Mérida, and I'm on vacation near of Cozumel, in a beach called "Telchac" It's pretty calm and there's a lot of wild species like Flamingos and even raccoon, i take the photos with a other cellphone sadly !!
Haaaa, small world.
I went to Mazatlan over 14 years ago, when I was only 7. Iguanas all over the place and a lot of seafood...
Last time I was at Cozumel and Mérida was in 2015, on a cruise ship. Haven't been since.
Last time I was in Mexico, which was in 2019, I was in Guanajuato

I'm loving the the new 1.13 Update and Tropical DLC. All of the animals are simply amazing and beyond in awe with them. This is nothing major and don't expect there to be changes...but playing the Lar Gibbons for awhile, I feel the vocal calls of the Lar Gibbons is lacking a lot considering Gibbons have a huge range of different sounds they make. I feel the Siamang has more vocal in PZ than the Lar Gibbon does atm considering Siamangs have less range of sounds than the typical Gibbon, which caught me by surprise. This is what I would like to see vocally with the Lar Gibbon being addressed in the future. I really do feel it's lacking and feel kinda dissappointed. With Gibbons being my favorite animal, I hope I'm not the only Gibbon lover feeling this. Everything else though is top notch. With that said, I love and appreciate you devs. Job well done devs! I hope you can give my favorite animal the Gibbon the justice that it deserves. ;)(y)

Last edited:
Awesome pack and update, specially interested in this part of the update. Haven't played yet but can anyone see if it really makes a difference ??
Ha no, I wish it did. It might be aimed at memory leak issues with weaker computers but overall performance on large zoos is exactly the same.

Awesome pack and update, specially interested in this part of the update. Haven't played yet but can anyone see if it really makes a difference ??
Sadly I don't know yet, I can't get the game to play my large zoo, one I have been working on for a very long time. Worked fine last night and now it will load in and I can see the camera angle I saved it at but can't move, open any menu (I did get it at some point to open the main menu but it froze there). I can do other things on my computer but PZ wont let me. I can open and play smaller parks so at least I know the game is working. Not sure if it was this or something else that broke that save. It's not a crash but still not good. Hopefully I can get it to work, may have to submit it to the bug report and see as it does jump my memory usage up to 85%. not the top of the line ram but 64GB DDR4 3600. CPU usage is at like 10%.

I did open up and look at the new amazing pieces, and thank you so much for all of the flex colors.

They are like a smaller version of the adult Fossa...if you compare them with real pictures, their head is too big (the ingame model)
Obviously they are stylized a bit, but I honestly see nothing too wrong about it? The head does not seem particularly large to me.
ss_61078802879ae6eb67eaa3117dfabf49e3608763.jpg

All of your pictures are taken from below perspective, which makes them obviously look chonky. But even then, like I said, it is a stylization of the animals to make them cuter. On the picture I posted, the head looks much better. Certainly would not expect a "fix".

All of your pictures are taken from below perspective, which makes them obviously look chonky. But even then, like I said, it is a stylization of the animals to make them cuter. On the picture I posted, the head looks much better. Certainly would not expect a "fix".
The second screenshot is from a similar angle as this picture: https://i0.wp.com/thisbugslife.com/...4561958-845_634x927.jpg?resize=730,1066&ssl=1 ...
To be honest....I doubt that Frontier will do anything (they don't even care that the lions doesn't look good 🙄)

Top Bottom