🌴 Planet Zoo: Tropical Pack and Free Update 1.13 Out Now! 🌴

Are you blind???? Or just ignorant🙄. View attachment 351561

The right one is no Fossa, period.....
You seem to be really fixated on this photo, but once again, your example is a very different angle of the head, with the snout on the photo slighly pointing down. and would be more similar to this. Which is honestly not as bad as you amke it out to be. The eyes could be a little bigger, but all the pups/cubs in game are stylized into older looking pups than your posted example.
1680705335103.png

The argument of "It is still not the same"...you bough a game about pixalated animals not a real life animal....Your attitude also doesnt help your cause.

Last edited:
I would be upset if frontier put in resources to change baby models of all things.. Besides that, I don't see anything wrong with the fossa baby. And also, don't use disabled as an insult. Thanks.
I have a disability myself...so I use this word for whatever I want to use it 🙄
Then...fine...be upset, I don't care. But then have fun if they never remodel the tapir or every other bad model that's in the game right now

You seem to be really fixated on this photo, but once again, your example is a very different angle of the head, with the snout on the photo slighly pointing down. and would be more similar to this. Which is honestly not as bad as you amke it out to be. The eyes could be a little bigger, but all the pups/cubs in game are stylized into older looking pups than your posted example.
View attachment 351564
The argument of "It is still not the same"...you bough a game about pixalated animals not a real life animal....Your attitude also doesnt help your cause.
The head is still too round in the area of the jaws while the real cubs have a more v-shaped head

I think so!

Speaking of colours and mutations I've started a project where I am compiling a visual database of all the different coat colours and mutations the animals in pZ can be. It's taking forever, I'm going alphabetically and I'm up to the Amur leopard.
Thats awesome. I know theres been one for mutations but not one for normal colors themselves

Yeah so my previous post with the Fossa picture was deleted because argueing with someone so I will just repost the positive part.

Anyone noticed the hanging animation on the climbing frames of the Fossa? I know Amur Leopard does something similar, wish we would get this for some of the previous animals such as Jaguars, Binturongs or Red Pandas. SO cute.
Planet Zoo Screenshot 2023.04.05 - 16.17.35.15.png

I also love the new scenario. These little details like the zoo importing plants and fruits with these little boats.
20230405181602_1.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah so my previous post with the Fossa picture was deleted because argueing with someone so I will just repost the positive part.

Anyone noticed the hanging animation on the climbing frames of the Fossa? I know Amur Leopard does something similar, wish we would get this for some of the previous animals such as Jaguars, Binturongs or Red Pandas. SO cute.
View attachment 351578

I also love the new scenario. These little details like the zoo importing plants and fruits with these little boats.
View attachment 351579
Omg are those boats pieces we can use in sandbox

Update 1.13 also added the aquatic biome to the African buffalo, Indian rhinoceros, African and Indian elephants, jaguar and Nile monitor. That makes sense because now all the animals that must have water in their habitat have the aquatic biome. However, the education boards and their corresponding images for TVs haven't been updated.

Top Bottom