🐾Planet Zoo: Tropical Pack arriving 4 April🐾

This looks good but I have to say, I hate the statues already 😔

03B97F24-9908-47DA-8872-9A7091960573.jpeg

I'm never a fan of the themed statues, I'm yet to even think of using the twilight ones or conservation ones. As long as we get the some of the reward statues I'm happy enough
I don’t like them when the theme doesn’t match the animal like egyptian meerkat and gothic wombat/skunk/ raccoon. The Egyptian fennec fox though I like. In this pack I suspect the fossa and hog will be the Same but the good thing is there’s alternatives that fit in the clouded leopard and babirusa.

I just got an idea that I can't check cause I won't have access to my PC for some time:

Can we stack WEs "inside" one another? As in can we plop down sloth one, and then "through" it butterfly one with null fences, and then just toggle all the scenery so it alligns?
You cannot overlap WEs, but you can fully integrate them in a regular walk-through habitat, i.e. the habitat animals can walk through the exhibits as if they were non-existent and you can place interactive items there (not sure if they can actually use them, but the heatmap shows them as accessible). So you could have a habitat with compatible animals that includes both a sloth and a butterfly WE. The guests don’t seem to be able to see the habitat animals from within the WE, so make sure you have some viewing areas outside of the habitat. Or you could just make a fake walk-through habitat with several WE inside to make it look loke the animals were all within the same habitat. And with the null path, we should be able to put down a non-straight fake path to “camouflage” the straight WE path.

Frontier granted our wish of getting consistent signs, but at the expense of increasing their creativity madness regarding statues. When I saw the conservation pack statues for the first time I hated them, but now I'm starting to like them compared to the statues we got in the twilight and tropical pack lol.

The statues don’t bother me as much. Don’t get me wrong, I’d love to see some more consistency in the statue styling (and less heavy theming) but overall I rarely use animal statues, as usually only FIVE STAR animals in zoos get a full statue dedicated to them. What I WOULD love to get is a consistent set of SIGNS. Frontier has done an amazing job since the Conservation pack of creating signs in the exact same style, so as to give more consistency within our zoos. I’d love to see all in-game animals get a sign in the style we’ve received since Conservation - that way, I can create a zoo with a distinct art style that doesn’t seem disjointed!

About the statues in the tropical pack, I have to be fair and say that the Steam description says the statues are made of different parts and we can assemble them, so maybe we can still use the head for the fossa shown in the picture and not having to use that body. We'll see before judging too much (but I don't feel too confident :LOL:)

The statues don’t bother me as much. Don’t get me wrong, I’d love to see some more consistency in the statue styling (and less heavy theming) but overall I rarely use animal statues, as usually only FIVE STAR animals in zoos get a full statue dedicated to them. What I WOULD love to get is a consistent set of SIGNS. Frontier has done an amazing job since the Conservation pack of creating signs in the exact same style, so as to give more consistency within our zoos. I’d love to see all in-game animals get a sign in the style we’ve received since Conservation - that way, I can create a zoo with a distinct art style that doesn’t seem disjointed!
Yeah i love the consistent style for signs. I just wish they would come in a smaller version aswell, they are always so enormous and seem to get bigger with every new pack :D

I would rather have some consistent statue styles. I don't mind the very stylistic ones we get in DLC, but just some generic ones like many of the base game and a few DLC animals have, and of course the rewards ones too.

I keep hoping that before content ends, they go back and do this with all animals, but I seriously doubt they will. It's kind of like the sign styles.

Back
Top Bottom