🐾Planet Zoo: Tropical Pack arriving 4 April🐾

Urgh! Time to file a bug report but going to ask here first. I switched zoos to put the 2 sloths I've nabbed in (quite an experience itself in actually getting any), and they're not in my exhibit storage. Switched back to the other zoo where I got them, and they show up. Are sloths in storage going to be unique to the zoo that we're playing when we bought them from the market?

Confirming, no filters being used on either exhibit storage, all my other exhibit animals show up just fine.

Urgh! Time to file a bug report but going to ask here first. I switched zoos to put the 2 sloths I've nabbed in (quite an experience itself in actually getting any), and they're not in my exhibit storage. Switched back to the other zoo where I got them, and they show up. Are sloths in storage going to be unique to the zoo that we're playing when we bought them from the market?

Confirming, no filters being used on either exhibit storage, all my other exhibit animals show up just fine.
Not a bug. Exhibit animals don't transfer over to other zoos.

In my experience, I've never been able to transfer them, at least

Not a bug. Exhibit animals don't transfer over to other zoos.

In my experience, I've never been able to transfer them, at least
Really! I have never noticed or realized that. But then again until now I haven't really cared either lol. That's a shame but if that's how it is...that's how it is. Makes the prospect of "catching" a sloth over and over again even more daunting.

A hybrid system is best. That would actually please everyone - the same species in both the habitat and exhibit market (for certain species, not all obviously).
Before I used to be kinda against this for some reason, but now, I'm kinda ok with it. I can see iguanas being the leading exhibit ambassadors for this, and then the Nile and Asian monitors, as well as the dwarf caiman, being the leading habitat ambassadors for this
Really! I have never noticed or realized that. But then again until now I haven't really cared either lol. That's a shame but if that's how it is...that's how it is. Makes the prospect of "catching" a sloth over and over again even more daunting.
Unfortunately, yeah.
Part of my idea for an exhibit overhaul would be this

I don't understand why river hog has the grassland biome when its range matches 100% with the tropical forests of Congo and Guinea.
Red river hogs do indeed inhabit forest-savanna mosaics in close proximity to closed canopy forest, so 'Grassland' biome suitability isn't inaccurate.

However, consistency in how much marginal biomes are being allowed is becoming an issue with requirements. I can already think of more than half a dozen rainforest animals from base game or older packs that inhabit forest-savanna mosaics at least to the same extent red river hogs do, yet they are lacking 'Grassland' biome suitability.

Top Bottom