Planet Zoo - Update 1.0.4

Fixing refunds was fun. Made you focus on guest thoughts more and try and work on improving negative feedback. Took me 2 hours to go back through my old parts and tweak them.
maybe, without the other multible issues. my boyfriend still cant load his zoos he made in the first week after release. fixing shallow stuff like this is very disapointing.

Last edited:
Fixing refunds was fun. Made you focus on guest thoughts more and try and work on improving negative feedback. Took me 2 hours to go back through my old parts and tweak them.
I have to agree to an extent, this did make me go through my whole zoo working on improving happiness, my zoo is a lot better for it. Excellent job getting patch out though, glad filter is fixed

When is the Peafowl finally gonna have its tail animation as shown in the many trailers? Its actually the only thing Im waiting for. Besides this the game works good (apart from the Frachise mode animal market lag).

Please bring back higher refunds. Or give players the option to make the game harder if they want similar to how sandbox and challenge mode can make it easier maybe things like [Increase Refunds based on unhappiness/lower fertility/staff happiness (making wages more important) / illness becoming an issue/longer research and workshop times].

Refunds made the game interesting and not just franchise sandbox....at the moment the game looks stunning but the simulation is at a casual walk not running wild....

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hayo all! Thanks for your feedback so far! We're actually not removing refunds from Planet Zoo entirely, the team is working on balancing it now and are working on a feature where you will be given a breakdown on why refunds are taking place. We don't want our community to be confused when playing, so this breakdown will tell you why the refunds are happening, making it easier for you to improve your zoos! We are looking to implement this in a future update, the team are working on it now!

The filter is still not fix properly. Gosh.

When I filter an animal, sell it, reload the interface, it shows ALL the animals again.

Please fix it properly.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Select an animal you want view.
2. Choose to sell it.
3. Open the window tab again.
4. Animal filter is reset.

Sandbox mode crashed on me 3 times in 10 mins since latest patch. At the time I was building raised staff paths to staff facility building placed on top of each other.

When I filter an animal, sell it, reload the interface, it shows ALL the animals again.

Please fix it properly.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
2. Choose to sell it.

But it was broken completely, that is what they fixed.

I agree it should, but it always used to reset (unlike the filter in the trade centre) so technically it is fixed

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier

Please fix it properly.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
2. Choose to sell it.

Hey Bryan! This sounds like it's actually feedback from you, but not necessarily a bug. We don't want people to forget they have a filter on and think they don't have animals, something we have experienced in the past regarding feedback. However, as you have feedback, please post it in the suggestion area of our forums. Other players will be able to share their opinion and what they think would work best, and then the team can look into implementing the feature. You can do this here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/forums/suggestions.401/ (Please forgive me if you have done this already, and if so please link me to it!)

But it was broken completely, that is what they fixed.

I agree it should, but it always used to reset (unlike the filter in the trade centre) so technically it is fixed

if i had to choose, i would also take the strange nearly useless function instead of not working at all.

Hey Bryan! This sounds like it's actually feedback from you, but not necessarily a bug. We don't want people to forget they have a filter on and think they don't have animals, something we have experienced in the past regarding feedback. However, as you have feedback, please post it in the suggestion area of our forums. Other players will be able to share their opinion and what they think would work best, and then the team can look into implementing the feature. You can do this here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/forums/suggestions.401/ (Please forgive me if you have done this already, and if so please link me to it!)
Just seems weird that one filter resets and the other doesnt, for me I would rather they both remained as have to redo them is a pain.

Top Bottom