Planet Zoo - Update 1.0.4

I'm quite familiar with how long it takes to train the workers. I was playing for hours last night and wasn't able to get any staff trained, keepers, caretakers, security, vets, or vendors. This is only since the 1.0.4 update.

I haven’t looked at this in SB, but I would assume they are already fully trained, just as all the research has already been done.

I'm quite familiar with how long it takes to train the workers. I was playing for hours last night and wasn't able to get any staff trained, keepers, caretakers, security, vets, or vendors. This is only since the 1.0.4 update.
I was referring to NZF, I know that you have a broad knowledge of the game

I haven’t looked at this in SB, but I would assume they are already fully trained, just as all the research has already been done.

You'd be wrong about that assumption. I only play SB and this problem only started with 1.0.4.

they are not trained immediately, but when they're taking a break. this can take a long time, especially with vendors.
if you are hiring new staff, you cannot train them for a certain time (i think first 6 ingame months).

That isn't what's happening - on some and only some staff I can click "train" and they don't train. On others it stays greyed out. My zoo is ten years old.

You'd be wrong about that assumption. I only play SB and this problem only started with 1.0.4.

Wouldn’t be the first time! LOL

I just checked in my SB game. Some staff members can, others cannot be trained. Probably the newer hires. But everything seems to be the the way it should be on my end.

So any information when 1.0.5 is coming?

1. Peafowl tail animation finally implemented
2. Staff room perks fixed (they reset whenever you load your franchise)
3. Franchise animal market lag fixed
4. And I do wish the speed of the game would be reduced. Because especially when you have big zoos, you are unable to keep up with all
the notifications of animals dieing and reaching adulthood. Cause you need to manage some group sizes (male/female group size, social benefits etc.)
Im starting to think I should just get rid of my lemurs now because they are always fighting. And if I put them on birth control, before I know it, they all are about to die and then
I need to go back to the laggy animal market to find me another female lemur (which I dont know why, are super rare to find).

EDIT: 5. Forgot to mention Opening hours. After 1.0.4 released people cant change the opening hours anymore.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t be the first time! LOL

I just checked in my SB game. Some staff members can, others cannot be trained. Probably the newer hires. But everything seems to be the the way it should be on my end.

Yes, I was able to click everyone's training button once too. But play it for a while and you will see they don't actually get trained and you are never able to get them to level 2. That training button gets clicked once and you'll never be able to click it again and the staff never gets trained.

4. And I do wish the speed of the game would be reduced. Because especially when you have big zoos, you are unable to keep up with all
the notifications of animals dieing and reaching adulthood. Cause you need to manage some group sizes (male/female group size, social benefits etc.)
Im starting to think I should just get rid of my lemurs now because they are always fighting. And if I put them on birth control, before I know it, they all are about to die and then
I need to go back to the laggy animal market to find me another female lemur (which I dont know why, are super rare to find).

EDIT: 5. Forgot to mention Opening hours. After 1.0.4 released people cant change the opening hours anymore.
4. With big zoos you just put all your quick breeders / cheap animals on the pill, personally i dont breed everything all the time, I am more selective the bigger my zoo gets.

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier

Thanks for this feedback. We are working on our next update now.

Top Bottom