Plant Pot Competition! 🌻

Eltanin Casciani

Community Manager
Hayo Zookeepers!

We hope you've been having fun with the Planet Zoo: Conservation Pack that launched yesterday, we certainly have! Thank you to everyone who joined us during our celebratory livestream with our friends from the Highland Wildlife Park. If you missed it, you can still catch up if you head on over to our Youtube.

For those of you who did join yesterday you may have heard Elt mention a special competition, and we'll give you more details right now!

Introducing the ✨Plan(E)t Pot Competition!✨

PZ_PlantPotComp_1920x1080_2.jpg

Design a plant pot using the template below and your design could be featured in Planet Zoo! Our lucky winner will have their design adapted by our art team and included in the Planet Zoo: Conservation Pack as a new scenery item - an incredible opportunity to be included in the game, how cool is that? 💚

Simply take the template below and add your design in the way that's most suitable for you, such as by using a digital art program like Photoshop or Gimp, and then email it to us at community@frontier.co.uk with the subject "Plant Pot Competition" to enter. You must all own the rights to all artwork included, so please refrain from using copyrighted imagery! All entries must be submitted by 23:59 BST on 27th June, 2022.

Please do remember that this design is to be included on a plant pot in-game, and therefore overly complex designs may not be suitable. Take a look at the photo above to get an idea of scale and to help you feel inspired!

For our builders, we do still have our Pride competition running too. Head here for all the information you need on that!

PZ_PlantPotComp_1920x1080_1.jpg

Prize:
  • A copy of the Planet Zoo: Conservation Pack
  • A Planet Zoo: Conservation Pack media kit, including a Planet Zoo apron and gardening tool kit
  • A Planet Zoo Jaguar plushie
  • A Planet Zoo lunchbox
  • A Planet Zoo pin badge
Please read the document below for full T&Cs for entry.

Attachments

• T&Cs - Planet Zoo - Plant Pot Art Competition.pdf
    715.1 KB · Views: 452
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow, thats nice for the winner to be actualy featured by in game item! I am very curious about the entries. :)

Damn, only discovered it now and I'm extremely bad at drawing. Have a good Idea though. My Computer isn't fixed yet and it's even more difficult to draw on a Phone, so I guess I won't participate 😕

I'm trying it now anyways, so maybe something will come from me. I can't guarantee it though because drawing on a Phone is really difficult. Can I also release a Concept Drawing which isn't that good and then Frontier makes a better Version if my Concept wins?
Edit: nevermind. Can't even manage to draw a Horse Head for my Oryx and Przewalski Horse Idea

Last edited:
I'm trying it now anyways, so maybe something will come from me. I can't guarantee it though because drawing on a Phone is really difficult. Can I also release a Concept Drawing which isn't that good and then Frontier makes a better Version if my Concept wins?
Edit: nevermind. Can't even manage to draw a Horse Head for my Oryx and Przewalski Horse Idea
One of the things I noticed in the contest is that it's moreso for a general concept, if you're able to demonstrate it, the artists will recreate it!

One of the things I noticed in the contest is that it's moreso for a general concept, if you're able to demonstrate it, the artists will recreate it!
🤔 Sounds good. I assume though that just describing what it's supposed to look like won't be enough, so I'll try again to let it at least distinctly look like what I've planned

Can someone send me a Picture of that one Wall Decoration Piece from the Classic Theme? I need the Texture of it to finish my Design but I can't access it myself due to my Computer still not working. I assume Planet Zoo Textures are ok to use. I need the Texture of that flat Classic Theme Piece that has that repeating Diamond shaped Pattern. Don't know how to describe it better. Already googled but couldn't find it

Top Bottom