Plant Pot Competition! 🌻

Can someone send me a Picture of that one Wall Decoration Piece from the Classic Theme? I need the Texture of it to finish my Design but I can't access it myself due to my Computer still not working. I assume Planet Zoo Textures are ok to use. I need the Texture of that flat Classic Theme Piece that has that repeating Diamond shaped Pattern. Don't know how to describe it better. Already googled but couldn't find it
20220627215622_1.jpg

This one?

Here is my Design Idea. Not the best Execution because I'm really bad at drawing but I hope someone likes the Idea. It's inspired by a antique greek Vase and features Silhouettes of Przewalski Horses and Scimitar Horned Oryxes (Horse in different Poses, Oryx was too difficult)
Titelloses 1_20220627221840~2.png

I hope other People will post their Designs too because I'm really interested in what other Designs Players came up with

Thanks a lot for discriminating against Australians from entering this competition - Inclusive company - well you aren't anymore in my eyes

Its probably a legal/shipping thing as there is a physical price and copyrights for your artwork involved and different places have different laws and such :) it sucks but I don't think its done with ill intentions or to actively exclude anyone 💛
I honestly don't care about the physical prize, and understand if there are shipping issues, but I don't want to go through the bother of making something if there is absolutely no chance of it getting into the game, because to me that is the main prize.

I worded it poorly before but would still like clarification. Are participants from outside of Europe/the US automatically disqualified from winning (getting their design in game) or just from winning physical prizes.

I can't enter either (Australian) but I'm sure that they would include us (and everyone else who can't enter) if they could reasonably do it. It would be nice to know the actual reason though.
What about someone who lives in Istanbul I wonder? Presumably if they live on the European side they can enter but on the Asian side no? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Top Bottom