Plasma weapons need a faster shots

I wonderstand you want the best of everything in a single weapon. You just cant have it.
Apperantly you dont, 50% higher velocity would make the weapon OP or the best simply being more usable. In the end you will propably kill enemies still as fast as with the Kinetic/Laser combo because the damage output IS NOT higher with the Oppressor. Infact its lowe.... You would simply be able to hit targets more effectivly like already possible with the bespoken weapons

Last edited:
Apperantly you dont, 50% higher velocity would make the weapon OP or the best simply being more usable. In the end you will propably kill enemies still as fast as with the Kinetic/Laser combo because the damage output IS NOT higher with the Oppressor. Infact its lowe.... You would simply be able to hit targets more effectivly like already possible with the bespoken weapons

Stop making up all kinds of alternative usages with needing 2 weapons instead of a single one just to perform good. You only show how OP plasma is as the one without great penalties to either armour or shields.

Stop making up all kinds of alternative usages with needing 2 weapons instead of a single one just to perform good. You only show how OP plasma is as the one without great penalties to either armour or shields.
sure keep at it if you will except for its not OP. Lower total dps than the combination but hey one can imagine things

I suggest you check out the stats for suits in terms of armour resistance and then think about shield resistances. I also suggest you get a friend and test effective DPS.

Just because you are awful with motion prediction and want a great weapon without changing between 2 weapons, because inside thats not what you want to do or equip a dominator suit. That doesn´t mean plasma is bad in any way. And you can see what people prefer in terms of weapons. It heavily favours plasma.
I am done with repeating myself at this point its pointless to argue. I never really said Plasma damage output is bad in any way but hey you apperantly didnt read a single post from the stuff you are writing at this point so if you keep contributing the same nonesense without reading previous stuff please leave the discussion be.
Edit: One last question why do you constantly assume I have problems with tracking? Consider that there is also other people who dont play much FPS who might have to use this weapon and although its nice that weapons are challenging it ultimately makes more problems than it solves them. Weapons should be usable by all and not just skilled indiviuals who practice it alot. Not everyone spends day and night playing games

Last edited:
Top Bottom