Please Frontier, Listen to the players and you will have the most profitable game ever.

Deleted member 110222

D
I agree. they are not....both can and should be added to the game.
I'm afraid that whilst that would be nice, there is no "should" about it. We're talking about a literal video game. We're not entitled to anything.

I have said this before: If it is not in the game yet, assume it will never happen. Any other line of thinking is illogical.

Let's put business aside: You are clearly using that to mask your real motivation: Emotion.

Which is fine, seriously, but let's not kid ourselves here.

or they can add Ship Interiors AND atmo planets...why are they mutually exclusive to you or FD??
You know what's really fun to think about?

Odyssey is the base foundational framework for both of the things you want, and they can't exist without Odyssey being there first. Prior to Odyssey, atmospheric planets at all and interior spaces at all did not exist in the game. Now they do.

Ship interiors is an iteration feature, not an expansion feature. If we get them, it's gonna come much in the way that Fleet Carriers came. And will probably be appreciated about as much once they exist. ;)

What rhetorical nonsense?

I am merely stating what Factabulous, myself, and you are: We bought a game once.

I ask again, what is it about you that makes you a paying player and me and Fact', not so?
for me a paying player is someone who has already bought at least $100 in arx

Last edited:

Deleted member 110222

D

Odyssey is the base foundational framework for both of the things you want, and they can't exist without Odyssey being there first. Prior to Odyssey, atmospheric planets at all and interior spaces at all did not exist in the game. Now they do.

Ship interiors is an iteration feature, not an expansion feature. If we get them, it's gonna come much in the way that Fleet Carriers came. And will probably be appreciated about as much once they exist. ;)
I honestly feel like that people think interiors won't be FPS.

Like, what else can it be?

The DLC has been in development for YEARS, while the base game was in maintenance mode...and now you want to tell the shareholders it will take 5 years to add more features to the bare bones, years in the making DLC...ok, go for it.
they don't need to say it will take 5 years, it was just an example... I meant that even if they think it would take 5 years they should have announced it, the game needs this mechanic to stay relevant.

i apologize if english was hard to read, i don't speak english and used google translate.
Fair enough. No dissing your grammar, then.

for me a paying player is someone who has already bought at least $100 in arx
... No. No a paying player is anyone who bought the game. Cosmetics aren't important, and are entirely optional.

(Edited for clarity to respond to the OP's edit.)

Last edited:
What rhetorical nonsense?

I am merely stating what Factabulous, myself, and you are: We bought a game once.

I ask again, what is it about you that makes you a paying player and me and Fact', not so?

as soon as that is all added, I will buy the DLC, immediately....keep me posted.

I honestly feel like that people think interiors won't be FPS.

Like, what else can it be?
I mean, I have a theory that folks who passionately demand features like this think that every game is supposed to be The Sims. And the fact that people talk regularly about wanting a crew gives me a sneaking suspicion that they actually want to play FTL, not Elite.

But yes, if we get ship interiors, they're going to be from an FPS point of view.

it's regrettable what happens with frontier, several doubtful decisions, I bought the Jurassic Evo 2 and you can see that they dedicated an absurd job there, the game was really beautiful, but the cell game mechanics make the game too casual , if they had put that team to work on the odyssey the return would be absurdly greater, whoever likes the spaceship game, whether they like it or not, is the same guys who buy all triple A star wars games all expensive, they should focus on that, take money from whoever there's money, star citizen himself already hit $400kk with a game all buggy but much more immersive, that's what's missing in ed, put stations with bigger windows and lower orbits, and the damn interior of the ships they should have announced right away when the people revolted, even if it took 5 years to do it, they should have announced that they would do it...

Let's put this here;

1637680528240.png

Deleted member 110222

D
Fair enough. No dissing your grammar, then.

... No. No a paying player is anyone who bought the game. Cosmetics aren't important. And why on earth would anyone buy that much Arx?
My bet is $1000 Arx is just about what he personally has spent.

Convenient, right?

it's regrettable what happens with frontier, several doubtful decisions, I bought the Jurassic Evo 2 and you can see that they dedicated an absurd job there, the game was really beautiful, but the cell game mechanics make the game too casual , if they had put that team to work on the odyssey the return would be absurdly greater, whoever likes the spaceship game, whether they like it or not, is the same guys who buy all triple A star wars games all expensive, they should focus on that, take money from whoever there's money, star citizen himself already hit $400kk with a game all buggy but much more immersive, that's what's missing in ed, put stations with bigger windows and lower orbits, and the damn interior of the ships they should have announced right away when the people revolted, even if it took 5 years to do it, they should have announced that they would do it...

I hate it when games Dino games go Hollywood and make things casual.

Top Bottom