please give us a way to disable pannel pop out when looking left and right in vr

Ok to Op. Trust me once your tweaked and bound those keys, got voice attack for surplus buttons, and even taken care of those annoying pop ups, you'll love VR. Took me 2 weeks as a layman to sort it all out. Runs sweet. Never ever go 2D again. It's just a question of going into the controls section and binding buttons to hotas and mouse if u want it. Assign ctrl a,b,c etc to your voice commands. Assuming you ain't using keyboard. My FSS scanner can map a 20+ solar system in minutes. I can see everything in combat. Keep an eye on the star as u jump out etc. List is endless. Then there's the drop dead visionary treat all to scale (almost). Depth !! So to say VR sucks isn't correct. Yes it should work out of the box but it doesn't. So get binding tweaking and disabling this n that to your hearts content. Be safe in the dark.

I have the Oculus Rift S and Voice Attack. I also disabled the panels when focusing their direction and added them to Voice Attack. Much better experience.

================================================
Check out my Elite Dangerous Videos at:
www.youtube.com/channel/UCD-7HyqLI5qdq1l_x0l81fg
================================================

Top Bottom