Please reduce travel times in the bubble

As a working adult with a hectic schedule I disagree, ED does not need to be turned into an instant gratification title (there are plenty of those already) and the longer travel times ARE avoidable to a very large degree anyway.

Heaps of +1s to this, I agree 100%. I can squeeze in maybe 45 minutes to an hour after work if I'm lucky. After playing since we went out of the original beta I have racked up a mind-boggling 1300 hours of playtime, despite being in the game almost daily... Getting back to the game is like getting back to a good book-series - you can read a few pages every day and have entertainment for ages.

: D

Last edited:
As a working adult with a hectic schedule I disagree, ED does not need to be turned into an instant gratification title (there are plenty of those already) and the longer travel times ARE avoidable to a very large degree anyway.

Very much this. I consider myself lucky if I can get in five hours in any particular week. Not only are longer travel times very much avoidable, but on those rare occasions where a Supercruise journey is longer than five minutes, I can use that time on the parts of the game that require me to be in the Galaxy Map, which under other circumstances I could only do while docked, my ship sitting there idle and unproductive.

Top Bottom