Pmk2 builds?

Is there a "trusted" resource for ship builds? Would love a place to go to see up to date build info for everything but currently most interested in a real, tested, proven PVP/PvE option for the pmk2.

gci has a lot less active pvpers than dojo does i think dojo is much more useful and if youre doing pvp theyll prob help a lot more than gci can, gci is mostly just guides and occasional advice now, heres dojo link

https://discord.com/invite/KC39gMF

GCI or Dojo (as others have stated) are the best and most trusted resources for combat builds and learning the ropes, especially PvP builds and skills if you're really heading that direction.
And GCI and Dojo would definitely know the latest best build for the Python MK2.

A rate all the usual stuff.. get your shields over 3k, cover it in frags..(pacifiers if you got em) enjoy!

Most important thing you'll need is the ability to eat a rebuy or a thousand without throwing your toys out of the pram. (If PvP is your goal)
But Yeah GCI and the Dojo have the best pilots this game has seen giving advice. Listen to them.

A rate all the usual stuff.. get your shields over 3k, cover it in frags..(pacifiers if you got em) enjoy!

Most important thing you'll need is the ability to eat a rebuy or a thousand without throwing your toys out of the pram. (If PvP is your goal)
But Yeah GCI and the Dojo have the best pilots this game has seen giving advice. Listen to them.
The links I'm getting for dojo don't seem to work.

They don't have any pmk2 builds (or any builds for that matter) posted anywhere. And if the suggestion is to ask the populace, if nothing else I've learned about the ED discord communities it's that they tend to not agree with each other on things like that. Asking a question of that nature usually starts a debate cycle. Why I'm just looking for a resource that has premade builds from respected, established creators. A lot of games have things like that. If this one doesn't, that's fine. Was just curious. Thank you all

They don't have any pmk2 builds (or any builds for that matter) posted anywhere. And if the suggestion is to ask the populace, if nothing else I've learned about the ED discord communities it's that they tend to not agree with each other on things like that. Asking a question of that nature usually starts a debate cycle. Why I'm just looking for a resource that has premade builds from respected, established creators. A lot of games have things like that. If this one doesn't, that's fine. Was just curious. Thank you all
Maybe if you asked then there would be someone with a build that works... but as of the moment I type this message out you haven't even typed a single word in dojo.

My dude.. did you check the pinned builds in the channel that is labelled shipbuilds?? there are loads of pinned builds.. and not just the FDL. We all tried to help you many times but if you will insist on flying a cobra to PvP the results will speak for themselves.

My dude.. did you check the pinned builds in the channel that is labelled shipbuilds?? there are loads of pinned builds.. and not just the FDL. We all tried to help you many times but if you will insist on flying a cobra to PvP the results will speak for themselves.
I have never insisted on flying a cobra into PVP. Never even suggested it outside of organized "for kicks" fun. Sure. Id fly a sidewinder into "PVP". With friends flying the same ship. But that's not what I'm asking for here.

My time with gci ended when I felt ganking was a supported method of "PVP". It's not. And nobody will ever change my mind about that. And if that's the kind of PVP that community supports I would rather find another. Had nothing to do with being committed to bringing small ships into PVP

look at the 'channels and role' thing at the top of the channel list, click it and press student, and ask rags or kido4ever for bushido role, and just ask questions in there, (they havent put mk2 builds in ship-builds yet but people will just send you builds if you ask for it, there is a generally accepted build i already sent, and beyond that it'll mostly just be personal preference changes that wont make a huge difference, and theres only a few like 'instructors' in dojo that im 99% sure will agree on one similar mk2 build) they keep the school channels hidden unless you directly ask for it so it doesnt get ganked or something while they do training

Last edited:
look at the 'channels and role' thing at the top of the channel list, click it and press student, and ask rags or kido4ever for bushido role, and just ask questions in there, (they havent put mk2 builds in ship-builds yet but people will just send you builds if you ask for it, there is a generally accepted build i already sent, and beyond that it'll mostly just be personal preference changes that wont make a huge difference, and theres only a few like 'instructors' in dojo that im 99% sure will agree on one similar mk2 build) they keep the school channels hidden unless you directly ask for it so it doesnt get ganked or something while they do training
Good info . I'll do that. Thank you

I have never insisted on flying a cobra into PVP. Never even suggested it outside of organized "for kicks" fun. Sure. Id fly a sidewinder into "PVP". With friends flying the same ship. But that's not what I'm asking for here.

My time with gci ended when I felt ganking was a supported method of "PVP". It's not. And nobody will ever change my mind about that. And if that's the kind of PVP that community supports I would rather find another. Had nothing to do with being committed to bringing small ships into PVP
was this before or after you didnt want to unlock engineers because grind?

i think you would enjoy being a part of pointy stick very much

Top Bottom