Power Play Merits

... I have my own Corvette build it I only knew how to link it via coralis via frontier account?...

Adding a build link on a PC.

Start your Forum post message and complete it per what you want to say.
Go to your Coriolis build page and copy the URL link in the address bar. Using Google chrome for me one click
will highlight it then CTRL C to copy. Other browsers may require manual highlighting.
Go to your Forum post message and click on where you want to position it.
Click on the 'insert link' icon then paste the ship URL with CTRL V.
Add a text name such as 'Corvette build' and click insert. Otherwise the message will display the entire long URL!
Click on the message preview to see how it works.
Other add-ons are similar.

Inserting images can be from a URL or a local file. URLs doesn't matter as they are not taking up Forum server space.
Locally JPG format is preferred to keep the file size low. Frontier likes that. I convert ED BMP snapshots (Boy is that
OLD school!) to JPG using an app like Paint Shop Pro. Simple.I also go no bigger than 1920x1024. Adding CENTER
image /CENTER commands in brackets [...] HTML commands will center your picture.

Inserting video media links works the same but Frontier only accepts links from their approved sources with YouTube
being one of them. Finally If something doesn't look right click the Forum 'toggle BB code' icon for easier editing. Then
again to return. Getting CENTER commands right (and many others) are easier in the BB code view.

Here's a Link to the BB codes used on the Forum. Now you can be a pro Forum poster. Another ED skill you have
mastered. Maybe your flying skills need work but your posts will have Elite status. Have fun!

I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.
from Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto's diary

Last edited:
That raises the question.. can you store power play related cargo on a fleet carrier? Someone else discovered you can't store mission cargo on FCs so I'd be kind of surprised if you could.
The rule for me is if you purchase it then you can store it on a fleet carrier. Many players in Cubeo are doing just that with their FCs. Missions that give you the cargo to deliver are unique thus no. I've never tried transferring to another ship that has the cargo capacity with unique cargo. It never came up. For me a 728T combat/cargo Cutter took care of business not needing a FC. They were not around at the time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom