Patch Notes Update Powerplay Update 1.3.03 Incoming

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by slashgoh

The server changes will enable planetary landings! I got this info from a certified source!

Certified insane :)

I can confirm. But only at SC velocity, so not so much a landing, as a fireball...

I absolutely love the dedication and frequent updates but it shouldn't take this long? Every update is like prox. 1h+ and 1.3 was SIX hours!? The only thing you should do is make it downloadable for all players and reboot the servers with a new version!? Anyway, seen like 2-3 updates already just this week, what about just deploying one bigger update early in the morning when no one cares each week or something? I understand that there is always emergency hotfixes, or exploits to be fixed but these should be very tiny updates..

Patience is no problem for me, I'm chilling & watching the 2nd ODI England v New Zealand. Also I have an X-52 Pro arriving Mon/Tues so no point in doing anything fancy now, as I'll have to re-learn everything after it arrives.

Thanks for the update FD - How many more are we from being where we should have been coming out of beta to public release?

Hi everyone,

Powerplay update 1.3.03 is incoming at 2.30 pm (BST). The client update contains a single fix to address mission related adjudication server error.

It also contains the following server changes:

[COMING SHORTLY - VERY SOON!]

Thanks

Michael

Another update. Any chance of fixing the lost cargo from the last update, I spent few days mining painite for it to be removed by 1.3.02
I'm feeling like a beta tester.

Please let RNG roll better at RES sites.

I agree with this. The "High Intensity" resource sites are absolute crap right now. I've spent three days helping out some new players and the best we see in terms of hostiles is a trickle of 15K-20K bounties getting split three ways. In fact, it seems that HiRES and supercruise spawns/high bounties have decreased in general which kind of sucks.

Have a nice Week-end guys LOL

View attachment 43651
... If that is something going on at FD we've got some serious problems lol.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/images.elite/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by slashgoh https://forums.frontier.co.uk/images.elite/buttons/viewpost-right.png

The server changes will enable planetary landings! I got this info from a certified source!

I can confirm. But only at SC velocity, so not so much a landing, as a fireball...

No... the server changes are needed because thay have to introduce the atmosf. shield and some changes in the minimum SC speed. Of course they have to add some starport too.
All other stuff was already done from 1.2 release.

No... the server changes are needed because thay have to introduce the atmosf. shield and some changes in the minimum SC speed. Of course they have to add some starport too.
All other stuff was already done from 1.2 release.

well I hope your source told you that you need to have purchased the expansion pass too before you can get out of your seat or land on a planet :-D

mxcross2002

M
this has got to be a joke right , if not yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hi everyone,

Powerplay update 1.3.03 is incoming at 2.30 pm (BST). The client update contains a single fix to address mission related adjudication server error.

It also contains the following server changes:

[COMING SHORTLY - VERY SOON!]

Thanks

Michael

I'm sure whatever the mission related adjudication server error is, having it fixed will easily justify this downtime for the whole player community.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom