Patch Notes Update Powerplay Update 1.3.08 Incoming - 10.30 BST

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Patience Cmdrs, patience! ;-)

Please let the connection/networking issues be resolved, they worked flawlessly pre Poweplay release, why did it get broken with Powerplay then? Mac Xbox net code compatability at the expense of PC or something else?

Okay, bit of a weird one.

After updating, I launched the game, Clicked on the starport services button (I was docked when I left). and the game died with:

Unable to recover from a kernel exception, Error code 3 in a window named "NVIDIA OpenGL Driver"

This is from a windows machine.

It was fine when I restarted, I'm just wondering if we're using OpenGL now.

Thanks for the update...I'm looking forward to seeing if this fixes my FPS slowdown when I'm in SC near a destination

Michael Brookes

Game Director
"Add shader warming option to the graphic options"

Ooh does that mean we can crank things up sweetfx style?

edit - i cannot use the quote button/ brain today, too much horizons

No - it's on option to turn off the shader warming on startup - it turns out that it was removed from the 1.3.08 build, but will be in 1.4.

Michael

Add shader warming option to the graphic options

Removed from notes I see. So not in this release?

Thanks Michael. Just seen your reply.

I lost my shader warming after upgrade, just going to change the file again to switch it back on.

Last edited:

Javert

Volunteer Moderator
Hmmmm..... "bug fix update" released on the day of Gamescon and now the emporer is dead. I suspect there is some surprise in there that's not mentioned in the patch notes...

Thanks for the fixes as always guys, but this:
"Make sure a machine is released from the server if they have disconnected"
sounds good for combat loggers.

Did you fix anything about hyperjumping? I just noticed I now have 60fps throughout entire hyperjumps...

BTW I just tried selling a ship and stripped it of equipment first. Every single interaction took 20 to 30 seconds of "please wait"...

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom