News Premium Beta Access Extended to 21st July

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I wonder whether this means the ability to upgrade from Full Game to Standard Beta has also been delayed. I was hoping to be able to upgrade today and download the Single player combat build.

Actually this is good news, because more money for development. :)

No its not.
Most that would buy,thinking it would stop today have already bought.

But I have been waiting ages to upgrade to standard beta but might not now.

First in News letter 29 we wear told pre order games could be upgraded to standard beta. but when I tried it wanted to charge full £50.

I emailed and was told sorry not till 15th July so I was hoping to update today and get practicing straight away.

But no as far as i know updates will now not be possible. I have already ordered both game and expansion. and am a carer looking after my 81 year old mother so can not afford to splash £100 for 2 weeks practice. So I will probably wait till I get Gamma now.

That's good I had feeling that would happen.

I hope their are some game updates prior to release of the Standard beta.

Hi,

because of popular demand we have extended the period where people can purchase premium beta access until Monday July 21st.

Michael

Does this mean the date kickstarter backers can upgrade to Standard Beta has also been pushed back?

Just a hint - if you close the window in which it is possible to upgrade to Standard Beta and also purchase the Expansion pass you will loose out on a number of sales.

At the moment the window is down to 21st-27th July (rather narrow).

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom