Product Update - Planet Coaster is coming to Steam

Hi,

Newbie here... so please don't shout at me!!!

bought the alpha edition this weekend and been playing the game, happily on frontier Launchpad.
Received an e-mail today telling me to install steam and use my product key to play via steam now instead of Frontier Launchpad.

Downloaded Steam, added product key, error message says; "your computer does not support this game"

Eh????????? [cry][cry][cry]

Can anyone HELP

Last edited:
All sounds really great, can't wait to share some of my buildings! Never posted on the forums before, so sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but do you have any information on how the Guest creator works? I've paid for a single VIP pass and I understand it's not being implemented yet, but will everyone have access to Gues Editor and the VIP means they can visit other parks - or will people who only buy the VIP pass be able to create quests - and then be limited to single or group?

Would love some clarification before my chance to refund the VIP Guest Creator runs out?

Cheers,
Matt.

Hi,

Newbie here... so please don't shout at me!!!

bought the alpha edition this weekend and been playing the game, happily on frontier Launchpad.
Received an e-mail today telling me to install steam and use my product key to play via steam now instead of Frontier Launchpad.

Downloaded Steam, added product key, error message says; "your computer does not support this game"

Eh????????? [cry][cry][cry]

Can anyone HELP

Ask this question in the support area. You will get help... maybe not today, but Frontier does a good job so far in supporting.

Nearly we Made it.....I am so Thrilled
Could be Already the ThrilledseekerEdition :-D.

If you look for some Friends in the SteamCommunity just look for "der-weltheld"
and i will try to upload some nice Blueprints in the next few days and weeks.

Would be Great to See you there.
so Long #Chiefbeefbelief

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
If you're an Early Bird customer and are still unable to generate a Steam key you should open a ticket. If you're a standard pre-order customer then you probably won't be able to generate a key until the beta goes live (likely 2-2½ months down the line).

Last edited:
Top Bottom