COMPLETED CG Protect the Marlinist Food Deliveries (Bounty Hunting)

Im going to send my Epic alt over there in her lightly engineered Vulture. Get some fixed weapon practice in.
Sounds like there's some phat stacks to be made now. :)
A like for the Vulture. Not sure about phat stacks tho
Last BH CG had phat stacks since you cld combine them with missions.

Thanks for the compromised nav beacon Fdev!

Sorry I'm late to the party folks. I'll see what I can do to catch up. My first bounty claim puts me at top 25%. I don't play as well or as much as you younger whipper snappers, but I'll hang my head in shame if I don't make top 10% :)
Top 10% is all in a day's work for me. Top 10 Commanders? Whole other story!

Last edited:
I spent an hour in the HAZ RES and for some reason payouts seem to have reverted to the old scheme, and only made 8M. I usually make 20M+ with the new payout system during that same timeframe. Anyone else experiencing the same?

EDIT: I reset RNG multiple times by re-entering the HAZRES and trying other HAZRES and the CNB. I was playing alone in a PG. Switched to solo and will test again.

Last edited:
Just saw the local nav beacon got compromised. I think Frontier learned their lesson. (y)

That happens if the system security goes from Med to Low. Or at least that is how it works in one of our controlled systems.
There is a hidden number value for the Security of a system. Sometimes a systems security value is close to the line between Med and Low, so adverse actions can cause the value to move between the two levels. This number value can only be moved by very small amounts it seems, so flipping a systems security level is not common as they need to be boarder line cases.

That happens if the system security goes from Med to Low. Or at least that is how it works in one of our controlled systems.
There is a hidden number value for the Security of a system. Sometimes a systems security value is close to the line between Med and Low, so adverse actions can cause the value to move between the two levels. This number value can only be moved by very small amounts it seems, so flipping a systems security level is not common as they need to be boarder line cases.
In this system last Thursday, I could've sworn there was NO beacon in the system...like, AT ALL! Maybe my memory's failing in my age.

I don't think they will, too late yo be adjusting it now (especially as its Sunday)

hope im wrong, fancied getting on the board tonight

@redthorne @Cmdr. Numa
Fdev allready adjusted the target day 1 to 240 BILLION..
After it was shown that target would be impossible due to the lack of features in the CG system Many quit the CG system on day one...
With the features missing and hopefully after some prodding by VMs the target was LOWERED to 120Bill to hopefully offset those who jumped ship and would not be returning due to the CG system state the first two days...
Then later the CG system was altered again with returning normal CG system features, this has resulted in a boom rush of killing in case FDEV reset the target levels...
This rush will insure every one gets a higher bonus on completion.

Last edited:
Hi CMDRs .... got myself into the top 25% for the cargo mission side, now looking at the BH.... what's the strategy everyone is using.
Wing up in haz res and let all 4 get the same bounties per kill or go solo... Cargo rack full or empty is users choice
CGs system assets were set to normal late on the second day... So default bounties CG actions apply... Been putting in extra hours to get this done before Fdev change their mind and reset tier 5 target level...
Elite Anacondas FDL and pythons will show up (RNG) but there are a lot more of Fed ships in the independent systems than Empire and zero Alliance class AI in haz res...

Edit... Ammo saving build was costing to much time and station is close. It has IF function in system... So as long as friendly 100% kill is avoided any bounty can be paid at the IF no need to leave system fast land instead...

Mega ship is still of line as system won't enter boom states..

Last edited:
PSA less than 15 Billion to go..

Current Progress:Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress:106,768,257,522 Credits earned (Final target: 120B Cr)
Contributors:
Reward Tier: 4/5
Global Reward: None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: 64,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 40,000,000 CR
Top 25%: 24,000,000 CR
Top 50%: 16,000,000 CR
Top 75%: 8,000,000 CR
Top 100%: 800,000 CR

guestimates...

Rewards structure
TierContributionsReward
Top 10 CMDRs~ 165,762,227 to 215,895,93564,000,000 Cr
Top 10%~ 49,036,689 to 165,762,22640,000,000 Cr
Top 25%~ 26,225,675 to 49,036,68824,000,000 Cr
Top 50%~ 11,582,392 to 26,225,67416,000,000 Cr
Top 75%~ 3,856,598 to 11,582,3918,000,000 Cr
Top 100%~ 1 to 3,856,597800,000 Cr

Last edited:
Just dropped what will probably be my last load of bounties. 56m dropped, Inara says Top 10% threshold is currently 49m.
::crosses fingers & touches all the wood that'll be enough...::

1610912039200.png

(80 billion)

Basically 75% of the CG was done in 24 hours (though this accounts for the KWS extras which won't be for the required faction, so it's more like 50% of the CG).

300k bounties, that's a lot of pirates in one system 🏴‍☠️

Dropped in the CNB, killed stuff for ~15 minutes, and it was enough for the top 75%.

Last edited:
Top Bottom