Patch Notes Update PS4 and XBox One Performance Options Patch

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
FD: I hope it's just that the servers need to settle after the update, but since downloading today's 1.11 on PS4, I have got the long delay in bringing up the mission board, and the Mission Retrieval Incomplete proplems happening again. It was fine before today's update.

I'm still waiting for the update (XONE) - servers offline for over an hour now.

I'm still waiting for the update (XONE) - servers offline for over an hour now.

EDIT: literally as I posted that comment, I got my update...

Can you guys look into a bug that makes my friends invisible. I can see there wing beacon but they aren’t really there... well they are but it’s only a becon. It’s annoying while we try to bounty hunt or do skimmer missions.

From the sounds of this, it isn't a bug. You just are having issues connecting to the same "instance" as your friends. Most of the time it can be fixed by jumping out and back in to SC/Normal Space. Hope it helps.

I haven't had really any issues regarding bugs aside from one instance when some textures on my ship traveled back in time to the year 1999. Other than that, all good.

It was titled this way as all consoles will be prompted for the update regardless of the model. We didn't want to suggest that the download would only apply to the One X or PS4 Pro.

The fixes, however, are for One X & PS4 Pro specific features.

So you didnt want to suggest it but either way it only applies to xb1 x an ps4 pro...

Lloyd Morgan-Moore

Producer
Frontier
So you didnt want to suggest it but either way it only applies to xb1 x an ps4 pro...

The patch download itself applies to all consoles, we can't patch them separately unfortunately. For example; owners of non-Pro PS4s will still have to download the patch to play the game.

I'll see if we can figure out a way of making the title more clearly reflect this in the future.

Not about Pc.

Thanks for the update, a step in the right direction. [up]

Errr Options > Graphics, you can tweak everything on the PC. :)

This thread has nothiing to do with PC's its console related, but seeing as you bought it up, having a set graphics standard and settings is actually one of the things that i like and appeals to me with console gaming. When i play my games, i don't want the experience to begin with going through loads of graphical sliders, compromising and balancing settings, that is not fun to me and removes accessibility. I also like the concept that i am playing against people with the same setting options in the interests of a level playing field.

Last edited:
I don't play it on the PS4, I play it on Xbox One X, but I'm sure they will make it PSVR compatible at some point for those that are interested in that 😊

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom