PSA: War in Carcosa

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hello Commanders!

It is with a heavy heart I share that war is coming to the peaceful system of Carcosa. As of today's BGS tick the war will start tomorrow, Monday July 22nd at about 1700 in game time.

Entrenched reactionaries and their misguided friends are solely responsible for this. Instead of seeking cooperation with new faces and perspectives to Colonia they shamelessly assault them without mercy. But more than that they look down upon not only the well being of the Nebula but the entire Elite: Dangerous community. The Robardin Rock Shipyard, and it's supply of Alliance and Federal ships and all the benefits it provides to all of us, is at risk.

To that end we are calling on Commanders to assist us by fighting for the Nameless in Carcosa conflict zones. Look for them near Robardin Rock (as there are actually two wars pending right now).

Make no mistake, Loren's Reapers and their valiant allies will fight to keep Carcosa free.

Win or lose, we're not going anywhere. We're here for Colonia and here we will stay.

Join us. Fight for the Shipyard. Fight for freedom. Fight for the rights of all Commanders to blaze their trail in Colonia and beyond.

Gods preserve us and good luck!

If you wait for everything until you are absolutely sure that you are doing the right thing, you will probably do nothing at all. (Win Borden)

I knew it'd be a good idea to fly up in my favourite war machine. I'll be straight in there once I get some HRPs back on.

Thanks for the info anyway. At least I know not to bother with exploration data and just concentrate on getting there now.
Okey dokey, Monday evening I'll pop over from Ratraii and see what I can do... 'fraid it won't be much, I'm crap at combat!

Every little bit helps! Thanks, folks.

Just snuck in with Seymour The Adder in solo. Only two courier missions available. Gave cash to all the other factions. :)

The shipyard has a single theme: BANG! BANG! BANG!

All the Fed Death Ships, except the Corvette are here. The T-10, Chieftain (et al), Anaconda, both Krait's, and Vulture are also available.

With no authority support, and every ship in The Nameless attacking anyone who shoots at one of their own (I watched at the Nav Beacon, carefully collecting parts), combat is out for me. Of course, I had a pre-plotted jump outsystem ready to go, which was a good idea...

Signal sources are just as bad.

Anyone who has not unlocked Mel Brandon is going to be avoiding this system. Some nearby systems have The Nameless running around in them, so to unlock Brandon, you will have to go elsewhere.

One ton of cargo is a death sentence, let alone a KWS. Mission runners are at great risk of being overwhelmed.

Anybody have a Death Star handy? :)

Just snuck in with Seymour The Adder in solo. Only two courier missions available. Gave cash to all the other factions. :)

While I'm disappointed you're helping the enemy at least you're open about it.

The shipyard has a single theme: BANG! BANG! BANG!

All the Fed Death Ships, except the Corvette are here. The T-10, Chieftain (et al), Anaconda, both Krait's, and Vulture are also available.

It's a military base.

With no authority support, and every ship in The Nameless attacking anyone who shoots at one of their own (I watched at the Nav Beacon, carefully collecting parts), combat is out for me. Of course, I had a pre-plotted jump outsystem ready to go, which was a good idea...

Signal sources are just as bad.

Anyone who has not unlocked Mel Brandon is going to be avoiding this system. Some nearby systems have The Nameless running around in them, so to unlock Brandon, you will have to go elsewhere.

One ton of cargo is a death sentence, let alone a KWS. Mission runners are at great risk of being overwhelmed.

Anybody have a Death Star handy? :)

Mel Brandon will take bounties from anywhere. Don't need to trouble Carcosa or the Nameless.

Tone down the fear mongering a little, would you?

About the only way to unlock Mel Brandon is to kill The Nameless ships in the Union system.

Union has a surface port 2500 ls out, with a shipyard, so you can transport ships in.

Just pull anything you have out of Carcosa before doing so... :)

While I'm disappointed you're helping the enemy at least you're open about it.

It's a military base.

Mel Brandon will take bounties from anywhere. Don't need to trouble Carcosa or the Nameless.

Tone down the fear mongering a little, would you?

Fear mongering? I only have to watch TV for that. :)

My sincere congratulations on a brilliant coup. It's the perfect place to annoy everyone in Colonia. :)

I'm just providing a little entertainment while you trounce everyone in Carcosa. :)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom