Newcomer / Intro (question) Blind farming empire rank

With the latest event, mass saving lives by taking people out of broken station seams to be a good way to farm empire rank, and it is. I also know that once your rank progress bar is full for your current title, the experience earn is not lost and keeps adding up behind the scene towards the following title. The only problem is, there is currently no way to see how many titles you can reach with your already stored experience behind the scene. The only way is to leave your farm spot, do a mission to level up your rank, and see how much progress has been recorded on the new progress bar of the next title, and came back to your farming spot.
Which lead me to my question :

Did someone have an order of idea of how many saving missions you need to do to level up your empire rank from 0 to max?

It will be practical to know at which point I can expect (more or less) to be close to a certain rank and stop farming and start to do multiple ranks up mission without having to farm again experience in between.
Thanks in advance for your possible advice.

Depends of course if you're selecting rep+++ after each mission. But as a very rough rule it basically doubles or perhaps just 1.5x with each rank...

Outsider - 5 missions
Serf - 10 missions
Master - 20 missions

...something like that.

...I know things start getting very tough once you get to the gunship/clipper level.

Depends of course if you're selecting rep+++ after each mission. But as a very rough rule it basically doubles or perhaps just 1.5x with each rank...

Outsider - 5 missions
Serf - 10 missions
Master - 20 missions

...something like that.

...I know things start getting very tough once you get to the gunship/clipper level.
As a rule of thumb, leveling a certain rank will take approximately 2x longer than you expected. :LOL:

If you really want to rank up fast, here's an excellent option for you.
You don't need to fight, haul cargo, mine. Just drive.

That gets really slow past baron rank.
Just settle in a nice Industrial system with plenty of imperial factions, get allied with all of them and stack supply/delivery missions picking rep+++ rewards.
Way faster than Courier missions in Ngalinn <-> Mainani

Top Bottom