Question for Frontier??

This is why my title says question for Frontier! Its ok you or anybody else say its this that or the other or me saying the same doesnt make it true its a theory! How are you so sure what there mechanics are or what is hard-coded?

Lol, I really have no clue what you want to hear. Should we start by explaining how a computer works, or physics in general?

How there mechanics in relation to permit locked systems,Planets and moons actually work within the elite universe(Not real world) not a theory or opinion on how they work but how they actually work! The answer to this can help with a few things in-game for me! I know pilots fed and on board computers but what if a mechanic in-game could change this with certain requirments.

You seem to be very confused. There is no "in-game" operation of lore mechanics. The lore is just the bulldung explanation for the real world coding. The programming says you can't access a permit locked area. If you somehow found a way it would be a bug and get patched probably asap.

How there mechanics in relation to permit locked systems,Planets and moons actually work within the elite universe(Not real world) not a theory or opinion on how they work but how they actually work! The answer to this can help with a few things in-game for me! I know pilots fed and on board computers but what if a mechanic in-game could change this with certain requirments.
Here's an idea: when you get into your ship you essentially log into its systems with your unique Pilot's Federation ID. This in turn accesses the Pilot's Federation nav system which will, in turn, keep track of which Permit Locked systems you currently have been granted access to. Your FSD is intimately linked to this system, so cannot be overridden.

You seem to be very confused. There is no "in-game" operation of lore mechanics. The lore is just the bulldung explanation for the real world coding. The programming says you can't access a permit locked area. If you somehow found a way it would be a bug and get patched probably asap.
So as far as your aware there is no mechanic that can get you into a permit locked system,Planet or moon if so its a bug (is what your saying)
Thank you
where did you get this info?is there a dev post or video or something?

No you answered my question(there is no mechanic in-game.. could be a bug)! So if this is the case is it because you say so,you know this via frontier or its a theory/opinion? Im just asking for how this is explained in-game via someone who actually knows the answer... would save me hours upon hours of time with some theories in-game (non of which i can discuss right now) nothing religious!

No you answered my question(there is no mechanic in-game.. could be a bug)! So if this is the case is it because you say so,you know this via frontier or its a theory/opinion? Im just asking for how this is explained in-game via someone who actually knows the answer... would save me hours upon hours of time with some theories in-game (non of which i can discuss right now) nothing religious!
Great, this is about Raxxla. I'm out.

Although... I once found a spoon in Skyrim and I thought it must be possible to dig a hole in the ground to reach Australia. Thing is, I am not sure if Australia exists outside (or within?) Skyrim so I send a letter to Bethesda. Including the spoon. Which is a lie.
Your comment before this was the lie...you said "Great,this is about Raxxla,I'm out"

Look, if Frontier added some secret and hidden mechanics to bypass locked systems and planets (which is entirely possible) they wouldn't tell you because it would no longer be hidden and secret. The whole idea of it would be that you find out yourself (if such a thing exists). In other words, your question seems mostly pointless.

Its several actually which also includes Raxxla.... The post itself was a question about how a certain mechanic works! So after the several answers( it just is,its computer its coding,hex this and that etc)all someone had to say is there never going to tell you! So the only people who really know are frontier...of which my thread was directed (hence the title)

Top Bottom