Really? All that hype for nothing?(spoiler)

I am at work but I'm curious. What's this 10 gb update includes? What's in it? I understood we humans tried to exterminate the bugs and failed but what else?

Most people probably haven't even upgraded yet - if there's any new narrative events, I don't think the ship will hit the fan for a while yet.

I am at work but I'm curious. What's this 10 gb update includes? What's in it? I understood we humans tried to exterminate the bugs and failed but what else?
A movie and other stuff which we are yet to discover - although there is a nice QoL addition:
star.png

Sally was saying EDO folk are already engaging with the new scenarios.
Sure, I'm not saying there's no new gameplay yet. But if there's any major once-off Galnet/news/community narrative events, they may wait until everyone's upgraded.

Sure, I'm not saying there's no new gameplay yet. But if there's any major once-off Galnet/news/community narrative events, they may wait until everyone's upgraded.
There are 5 logs to collect from the wreckage, apparently: I'm not back in to the area for a couple of hours.

Personally, I think the Thursday tick might unveil more 'new' stuff for us to play with.

It is good that the Finale will be available to all, regardless of when they log in, and that so many questions might be running around inside heads (just like mine) following this!

Well, it is an open war zone, the only person to foot the blame there is yourself!

Although it might work with a Dolphin, they run so cold that they should be able to sneak by unnoticed.
I doubt it. I don't mind losing my ship but that was a bit cheap I felt. Anyways there was no escape pods I could see, maybe there will be some later, who knows.

Great. Flew all the way out there, tried to see if there was any rescues I could do with an unarmed Orca, Thargies shut down my ship and blew it up. Nice FD, real nice. :rolleyes:

Why even expect to go into a Thargoid infested system without a shutdown field neutralizer?

If you don’t have one the best way to deal with it is to have a fast ship and boost away with FAoff as soon as you get the warning about the shutdown field.

Okay but then that's a ridiculous way of doing it. Today is THE patch day and there is nothing new to do. I don't mean new in terms of new content, I don't expect that at all but how can you justify hyping the patch day and then on the patch day there is nothing to do and we are still waiting for the next update whenever that is... Like you start the PATCH day with new stuff to do...
Have you seen those new unknown relics yet?
What about the logs in HIP 22460

And the other Thargoid sites?

What about the Guardian sites?

Not everything that's in the patch is necessarily active already. Frontier probably want to spread that out until U14 in November. The patch notes mentioned new scenarios so I'm sure there's more to U13 than what we've seen in these first minutes.
Sally said people are already experiencing the new scenarios

I'm so utterly angry and saddened. I mean the higher you push the expectations the deeper the disappointment is.
So why did they push it so hard ("come to the system blabla") just to end up with a ing video??? Because they deem it soooo much better than a Galnet article only???
That's ###! They really can't manage communities.
I have no words to describe my disappointment.
At the very very, least they could have waited the game to come online and then show the ing video to all players in the system, not miraculously having everything happening during server downtime which arguably as such has nothing to do with the storyline. (edited)

Top Bottom