Really large landable planets: the list. (MK II)

The list itself hasn't been updated since March, is it still being updated or do we need to find a new volunteer to update it from now on? If the OP hasn't the time it should't be a big issue to pass it on.

Hello everyone!

Due to financial and living arrangements, I was forced to go on a months long hiatus from ED and most every other video game in general to get life stuff situated. I've been playing ED again for the past week or so and remembered this thread that I took over and came to see so many new and fantastic discoveries! I just spent the last 30 minutes to an hour going through the thread and FINALLY updated the list to reflect all of these wonderful MASSIVE additions.

Great work everyone!

Oh and Varonica, as I went through the thread, I saw you post a few findings and you would make it on the list as I was updating it and then a few posts later would get bumped off again :/ I really feel for you here and hope for the best that you'll be able to find something soon! I'm back and going to keep on top of this once again so don't give up!

Fly safe and happy discoveries commanders! o7

Oh and Varonica, as I went through the thread, I saw you post a few findings and you would make it on the list as I was updating it and then a few posts later would get bumped off again :/ I really feel for you here and hope for the best that you'll be able to find something soon! I'm back and going to keep on top of this once again so don't give up!

Heading to Sag A then Beagle Point, bound to find something out that way :D

22,578 KM CMDR PEARCY

PcU74qY.png

Hello everyone!

Due to financial and living arrangements, I was forced to go on a months long hiatus from ED and most every other video game in general to get life stuff situated. I've been playing ED again for the past week or so and remembered this thread that I took over and came to see so many new and fantastic discoveries! I just spent the last 30 minutes to an hour going through the thread and FINALLY updated the list to reflect all of these wonderful MASSIVE additions.

Great work everyone!

Finally, finally, it's fist pumping time and there's no smiley for it, they need to add one asap!

Cmdr Varonica in the T6E "The End of All Things" has a big one, a really big one! Now don't be all jealous guys, it's only a planet!

87euFcc.png

This one won't drop off the end of the list in a hurry!

Finally, finally, it's fist pumping time and there's no smiley for it, they need to add one asap!

Hooray! I'm seriously super excited that you finally made it to the list CMDR Varonica! I knew you'd be able to find one eventually! But not only that, but you found an utterly gargantuan one at that! Congrats on snatching 7th place!

Finding one of these is more exciting than an earthlike[big grin]

I completely agree with you CMDR xtnsgo, congrats on taking both 12th and 29th respectively on your last 2 submissions!

Btw sorry it took me so long to update the list guys. Just spent the past 6 weeks in jail :x But I'm a free man now! So there shouldn't be any delays here on out :p

Hooray! I'm seriously super excited that you finally made it to the list CMDR Varonica! I knew you'd be able to find one eventually! But not only that, but you found an utterly gargantuan one at that! Congrats on snatching 7th place!

Not only am I there, this one makes two!

uMBwuTl.jpg

And even better, this one has rings!

XdGwAq5.jpg

CMDR Varonica in the T6E "The End of all Things"

Fly safe all.

Well they're just like buses aren't they, you see nothing for ages and then two turn up at the same time!

wZXSqAe.jpg

CMDR Varonica in the T6E "The End of all Things"

Fly safe.

Nice! Wow you're popping up all over this list, great job! You took, 10th, 14th, 21st, and 27th place and managed to bump off one of my 2 places in the list. Gee thanks :p

I'm thinking of making this a top 100 list since there's so many great finds and it seems as if its getting harder and harder to make it on the list. What do you all think? I don't want to go any higher than 100, and even 100 seems like too much, but at the same time 100 feels like a nice even number lol. If you're subscribed to this thread and get a notification of this post, let me know what you think. Thanks everyone!

Top Bottom