Really large landable planets: the list. (MK II)

Nice! Wow you're popping up all over this list, great job! You took, 10th, 14th, 21st, and 27th place and managed to bump off one of my 2 places in the list. Gee thanks :p

Apologies:eek: I sometimes forget about the human wreckage i create in my Ahab-like quest for niche success.;)

re: the top 100-- that sounds like a good idea, but then i'm not the one doing the work! It will only get harder to get on the list as time goes on, so maybe you're right. If submissions were made in spreadsheet style along with the sysmap pics and you could copy/paste into a master spreadsheet would that make it easier?

Either way, cheers for continuing to maintain this list of rare yet underappreciated objects[yesnod][up]. Big landables (even "small" ones) seem more rare than ELWs, and those over 20 000km seem even more rare: In the same period of pretty constant searching i've found 32 between 15 000-20 000km, and only 6 >20 000--versus 128 ELWs. If ELWs can have a list then maybe so can these:D

[smile] o7

Here's one.

U2p3Hge

Cmdr SetterLlew

Found another one myself. Trying to get this to a top 100 list so while it's not big enough for the top 50 it's still a pretty big planet!

6FHyPko.png

85PSMGy.png

dk2Ddyk.png

ZOAUA9j.png

CMDR fractalverse

System: Prua Phoe XU-L b10-0
Body: B 1
Radius: 19,356 km
Gravity 2.16 G
Yttrium, Cadmium, Niobium, and Arsenic are present for Jumponium stocking.
Also 3.8% Selenium, which is quite decent.

368.13 LY from Sacaqawea Space Port in Skaudai CH-B d14-34. Found as part of the Distant Worlds 2 Expedition.

This was a previously undiscovered system. EDSM updated:
https://www.edsm.net/en/system/id/33509909/name/Prua+Phoe+XU-L+b10-0

Must have been the luck of the nearby Fractalverse which caused this large landable to appear! :p

ozZrUCm.png

anHGZiX.png

yq7cHOS.png

DLw2ob3.png

OHRPmXu.png

Just found 2 +20km radius planets in the same system.. can we add them up to one 40km and take the first place? [big grin]

Haha nice try there sir ;)
But on a serious note, I think this is the first system to ever have TWO Large landables in the same system! Absolutely fantastic find commander!
You took 26th and 31st place with those, congratulations!

And congrats to you as well ColdGlider for your find taking you to 35th place!

Last edited:
Top Bottom