Really large landable planets: the list. (MK II)

Glad to see this is still going (and that I'm still on the list!)

I have another addition, which just squeaks onto the bottom of the hit parade, with a radius of 19,746km and weighing in at 22.2151 earth masses.

XEa9Ej6.jpg
Byp8EM8.jpg

It's on edsm at https://www.edsm.net/en/system/bodi...idB/78540439/nameB/Dryau+Briae+QK-A+c3957+C+1 .

And I'm glad people are able to find this post after the lackluster forum update! Seriously though, I'm not a fan :/

Speaking of which, you've taken 66th place, but I'm having an issue trying to update the OP.

BrMMFdW.jpg

So until I can figure out what's going on there, the Google Doc Sheet will have to do for the official list.

Last edited:
I'll leave it untagged, unless you can retag it so there's no mod addition.

OK so how do the tags actually work? Is there like a list of tags as a reference to what tags are available? It originally had "Horizons" so I guess I'll try and re-add that, but do you have any suggestions to any other applicable tags?

Edit: Hmm now I'm confused. Now there's no way to add any tags or "prefixes" as the original error message stated. Maybe it's because I'm on mobile idk I guess I'll just have to wait til I get home and check. So confused lol

Last edited:

Yaffle

Volunteer Moderator
I can edit the thread, which allows me to add prefixes, but I'm not too sure what a user can do.

'Horizons' is the only prefix I can see for this forum, feel free to re-add it.

I can edit the thread, which allows me to add prefixes, but I'm not too sure what a user can do.

OK I'll check it out when I get home I guess. When I was on my PC I was able to edit the prefix, but I don't see an option for it on my iPhone. Thanks for your help

Hey Yaffle, I'm back on my PC now and there is no option available for me to add/edit the thread prefix. If there's any way for you to add "Horizons" to it, that'd be awesome.

Or would that put me back in the same predicament where I'm unable to edit the original post?

I'll try, and let's see...

So yeah. Same issue, I wasn't able to edit and got the same error message. I was able to remove the prefix and then it allowed me to save changes without an error, but I'm not able to add a prefix afterwards. I guess I'll just have to leave it prefix-less. Lame. Well thanks for trying anyways.

Nice work OP! I'm intrigued whether I have any in my list. Will have to look at my codex then go hunting. :)

If some planet is discovered by a different person than the star, it just means the original explorer didn't bother to fly to the planet.

Or someone discovered it pre-update and didn't return to map it. :)

Top Bottom